DIY Mason Jar Storage

Mason Jar Hacks 11.07.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I made some mason jar storage from old mason jars and hardware. By simply painting the mason jar lids and painting some wood knobs and gluing them to the lids. I built the box simply by cutting the boards to size and using wood glue to fasten the boards together. You could use this mason jar storage anywhere in your home. I chose to use the storage in our bathroom, it works great for q-tips and cotton balls!

To see more:

• Becky
    Becky Nixa, MO
    Love,love,love! Will definitely be doing this soon. Great job!
  • Aggie Deese
    Aggie Deese Maxton, NC
    Will do this soon. Good idea.
  • Chris Hough
    Chris Hough Spokane, WA
    I have some zinc lids that this would look great on...great project!
  • EricColbert
    EricColbert Amboy, MN
    What a pretty storage solution for the bathroom! I'd be careful about those lids rusting if you leave them in a bathroom which traps a lot of humidity though! Make sure to check them once in a while for that!
  • Nancy Morris
    Nancy Morris Reading Center, NY
    very creative, love it!!

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post