Hometalk.com

diy 04.11.14

DIY Mason Jar Storage

I made some mason jar storage from old mason jars and hardware. By simply painting the mason jar lids and painting some wood knobs and gluing them to the lids. I built the box simply by cutting the boards to size and using wood glue to fasten the boards together. You could use this mason jar storage anywhere in your home. I chose to use the storage in our bathroom, it works great for q-tips and cotton balls!

#StorageSolutions

To see more: http://www.lizmarieblog.com/2013/01/diy-mason-jar-storage/

20 Comments Displaying 15 of 20 comments | See Previous
  • Sandy R Hammond, IN
    wonderful idea
  • Tanya Peterson Felsheim Grants Pass, OR
    Love this idea! usually I don't like these old knobs and I"m getting ready to take some off of an old piece of furniture and replace with glass knobs didn't know what to do with the leftovers and this gives me all kinds of ideas! Thanks !
  • I love this project! What a great idea!
  • Trent-Tonya Sharp Franklinton, LA
    love the vintage look
  • Love it!!
  • Debby Boyle Necedah, WI
    Like that idea. I could use these for storage!
  • Karen Schmidt Bennington, NE
    I love this idea. We have a small third bathroom in the basement that my 20 yr old son will use and this will work perfect! Thanks
  • Sue Allentown, PA
    Cute idea.
  • Katherine Vandrey Red Oak, IA
    Great idea!
  • Love the hand painted knobs you used on top of the jars. A very stylish storage solution!
  • Frances Elmira, NY
    I love this idea and so easy to do. Now to find the old jars. LOL
  • Very neat idea, this would free up some cabinet space. Thank you
  • Framedfrosting Kansas City, KS
    What a wonderful & creative idea! Each week I host a crafting party and tomorrow's featured crafting supply is mason jars! These would fit in perfectly! I'd love for you to link up: http://www.framedfrosting.com/search/label/C...
  • I so LOVE this idea! I WILL be making this for myself and maybe a friend or family member or 2. Thank you so much for sharing such a GREAT idea!
  • Becky Nixa, MO
    Love,love,love! Will definitely be doing this soon. Great job!