DIY Mason Jar Storage

mason jar 05.03.15
I made some mason jar storage from old mason jars and hardware. By simply painting the mason jar lids and painting some wood knobs and gluing them to the lids. I built the box simply by cutting the boards to size and using wood glue to fasten the boards together. You could use this mason jar storage anywhere in your home. I chose to use the storage in our bathroom, it works great for q-tips and cotton balls!

#StorageSolutions

To see more: http://www.lizmarieblog.com/2013/01/diy-mason-jar-storage/

• Debbie Borthwick
    Love it!!
  • Debby Boyle
    Debby Boyle Necedah, WI
    Like that idea. I could use these for storage!
  • Karen Schmidt
    Karen Schmidt Bennington, NE
    I love this idea. We have a small third bathroom in the basement that my 20 yr old son will use and this will work perfect! Thanks
  • Sue
    Sue Allentown, PA
    Cute idea.
  • Katherine Vandrey
    Katherine Vandrey Red Oak, IA
    Great idea!
  • Tina @ The Primitive Junkie
    Love the hand painted knobs you used on top of the jars. A very stylish storage solution!
  • Frances
    Frances Elmira, NY
    I love this idea and so easy to do. Now to find the old jars. LOL
  • Bonnie Lewenza
    Very neat idea, this would free up some cabinet space. Thank you
  • Framedfrosting
    Framedfrosting Kansas City, KS
    What a wonderful & creative idea! Each week I host a crafting party and tomorrow's featured crafting supply is mason jars! These would fit in perfectly! I'd love for you to link up: http://www.framedfrosting.com/search/label/C...
  • Laura M
    I so LOVE this idea! I WILL be making this for myself and maybe a friend or family member or 2. Thank you so much for sharing such a GREAT idea!
  • Becky
    Becky Nixa, MO
    Love,love,love! Will definitely be doing this soon. Great job!
  • Aggie Deese
    Aggie Deese Maxton, NC
    Will do this soon. Good idea.
  • Chris Hough
    Chris Hough Spokane, WA
    I have some zinc lids that this would look great on...great project!
  • EricColbert
    EricColbert Australia
    What a pretty storage solution for the bathroom! I'd be careful about those lids rusting if you leave them in a bathroom which traps a lot of humidity though! Make sure to check them once in a while for that!
  • Nancy Morris
    Nancy Morris Reading Center, NY
    very creative, love it!!
Lizmarieblog.com