Shower Grout that Doesn't Stain or Need Sealed, Ever!

Bathroom DIY 4 days ago
Dingy and moldy grout just stinks.

Plus it's embarassing when you have house guests.

This past weekend I installed epoxy shower grout in between our 2 x 2 inch shower floor tiles.

With a little help from the tecnhical support line of the company that makes the grout I was able to do this project in less than 2 hours (that includes prep, install, and cleanup).

And I was a little under the gun since it was 7 pm when I started, primarily because I put my daughers to bed at night :)

If you want grout that never needs sealed and does the best job at resisting stains & mold this is the way to go. Since I'm in the rental home business this was a test run to

1. see if it was hard to install

2. examine the durability of the product

Time: 2 Hours Cost: $75 Difficulty: Moderate

To see more: http://www.homerepairtutor.com/shower-grout-that-wont-stain-or-need-sealed/

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Katie Feeney
    Katie Feeney Rochester, NY
    Bleach is faster and easier....
    • B. Enne
      B. Enne Canada
      Katie Feeney It doesn't always work. Nothing is removing my grout stains, despite constant cleaning.
  • Nancy O
    Nancy O Manteo, NC
    I'd like to tile my outside shower, what is your opinion on using this method outside? I live in the south and don't use this shower in the winter months.
  • TheGroutStore.com
    TheGroutStore.com Roseville, CA
    Very Nice Job! I agree, Epoxy Grout is the best of the best but please make sure and do your homework when grouting over porous material such as unprotected stone, slate or even the newer man made products that are resin based. Most manufacturers will
  • Home Repair Tutor
    Home Repair Tutor Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks TheGroutStore.com for your tips. I'd hate for someone, including myself, to ruin a nice tile job with grout. You probably have some great ideas for the rest of us :)
  • Sissie Owsley Buteux
    Sissie Owsley Buteux Lawrence, MS
    I'm getting some of this. We have terrible water. It has actually turned the gout in our shower orange. The same color as the clay dirt in part of our yard. Everyone who lives nearby and has the same water company has the same problem. When I asked the
    • Darla
      Darla Montgomery Village, MD
      Sissie Owsley Buteux On the bright side, that mineral-laden water is good for you! We grew up with the same kind of water, from our well. One of those old fashioned water softeners
Home Repair Tutor