Blooming Succulents and Cacti | Hometalk
8.8K Views

Blooming Succulents and Cacti

8.8K Views
I love winter, but I have to admit, I'm more than ready to get back out in the garden. Succulents are a favourite of mine, but living in the cold north means most of them have to over winter indoors. I shared some pictures of them blooming last summer and some that bloomed when they were brought inside. You can see more at my blog, Dewdrop Gardens.

To see more: http://dewdropgardens.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blooming-succulents-and-cacti.html#

Have Questions About This Post?

• Zelda?
    Zelda? Albert, OK

What beautiful plants Debbie.

• Debbie Borthwick

Thank you, Becky.

• Vetsy
    Vetsy Spartanburg, SC

I just bought Crown of thorns last month at HomeDepot...... How are yours doing? have they grown since you've purchased them...

• Debbie Borthwick

@Vetsy The winter hurt them, they lost a lot of leaves, but they are doing better after the summer and have grown taller. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I haven't been online much over the spring & summer.

• Vetsy
    Vetsy Spartanburg, SC

@ .... I'm happy to hear that they have survived and are now taller. I was worried about mine because we have had nothing but pouring rain all summer every other day... I don't get enough sun indoors in my apartment so I would leave it out on the

• Julie wolf
    Julie wolf Princeton, MN

Do you fertilize them to get them to flower?

­