Blooming Succulents and Cacti

Succulents 04.26.15
I love winter, but I have to admit, I'm more than ready to get back out in the garden. Succulents are a favourite of mine, but living in the cold north means most of them have to over winter indoors. I shared some pictures of them blooming last summer and some that bloomed when they were brought inside. You can see more at my blog, Dewdrop Gardens.

#itching4spring

To see more: http://dewdropgardens.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blooming-succulents-and-cacti.html#

• Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    What beautiful plants Debbie.
  • Debbie Borthwick
    Thank you, Becky.
  • Vetsy
    Vetsy Spartanburg, SC
    I just bought Crown of thorns last month at HomeDepot...... How are yours doing? have they grown since you've purchased them...
    • Debbie Borthwick
      Vetsy The winter hurt them, they lost a lot of leaves, but they are doing better after the summer and have grown taller. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I haven't been online much over the spring & summer.
  • Vetsy
    Vetsy Spartanburg, SC
    .... I'm happy to hear that they have survived and are now taller. I was worried about mine because we have had nothing but pouring rain all summer every other day... I don't get
  • Julie wolf
    Julie wolf Princeton, MN
    Do you fertilize them to get them to flower?
Debbie Borthwick