Hometalk.com

02.22.13

Glass For The Day

Do you have the same problem I do with too many people dirtying too many glasses each day? Well, here is your solution! Check out my blog today!
Time: 1 Minute Cost: $3.00 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://sweetparrishplace.blogspot.com/2013/02/glass-problem-solved.html

7 Comments Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • Becky J Troy, IL
    your post made me laugh!
  • We use glass materials daily and need such things for regular usage.
  • KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    When we had a number of house guests over the holidays we thought about etching some initials on a new set of stemless wine glasses. These would then be used by each person and then at the end of the visit they could take them home. We got the glasses
  • This is brilliant!!! Love it!
  • The etched glass work is one of the best designer consideration for the interior designing and also adding an elegance to the living.
  • Stephanie Morgantown, WV
    What a great idea! I have 4 boys and they're always arguing over who had what cup. Problem Solved!
  • Stephanie, my sentiments exactly!
  • Likes

Stephanie Deborah S Christina Falcon Sharon @ mrs. hines class Lynne The Endearing Home Alyssa Koeppen Brenda Crystal Cutrell