Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Salvaged Antique Windows become Signage ‪#‎FarmhouseStyle‬

Decor Ideas 01.03.15
I love the look of signage on old store windows, so when I got a windfall of antique windows, I had to try my hand at creating the look.
I used my Silhouette to cut a vinyl stencil, then spray painted over it. Visit the link to see the inspiration graphic for this sign and the edited version I used to make the stencil.
#salvaged

To see more: http://knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com/2013/02/milk-and-cream-co-sign.html

10 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 10 of 10 comments
  • Rachel @ The Olde Farmhouse...
    Angie, I love your style! I have the same vision of rescuing forsaken windows. :) This is perfect.
  • Rachel @ The Olde Farmhouse...
    P.S. I'm jealous of your 'windfall'. :)
  • Angie @ Knick of Time
    Thanks Rachel - I was really blessed to end up with so many antique windows. I met a man who "guts" 100+ year old buildings and he's turning into a wonderful connection for salvage materials for me!
  • FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna
    So sweet! I adore this sign in all it's whiteness! :)
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    This is such a great look Angie!! I've never thought to do that with a Silhouette machine!
  • Marianna
    Marianna Clarksville, TN
    I also love anything that has a story! Things like windows were expensive when I lived in Las Vegas, but I am now in Tennessee and salvaged items are way more accessible...love your look and blog spot!!! Marianna
  • Penny L
    Penny L Lees Summit, MO
    I love these awesome ..you have such great artwork love your blog !
  • Charles Stevenson
    great idea great work
  • Homeroad
    Homeroad Greenlawn, NY
    I love this idea Angie!
  • Me Myself & DIY
    Me Myself & DIY Philadelphia, PA
    Great uses of old windows! I needed ideas like this!
Angie @ Knick of Time

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing