Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Kick Start Your Spring Garden

For the Garden 04.12.13
Like I said, I'm going to be a busy post-er this week, from fun to functional #itching4spring idea's. Visit the link below if you want to see how the whole spring planter display turned out!

I'm a color junkie....flowers are my medium and my garden is my canvas. Here's a quick way to add instant color to your winter dreary garden....see pics for details

To see more: http://www.sowanddipity.com/spring-garden/

7 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Wow, that color just POPS! Great ideas, Shelley.
  • Vera DeWeese
    Vera DeWeese Manassas, VA
    The common name (which I love) is "primrose". I never would have thought of the moss, but it adds perfect freshness.
  • Susan M
    Susan M San Bernardino, CA
    I LIKE THE CAGE THING. I AM GOING TO DO IT.
  • Eden Maker Garden Design
    Eden Maker Garden Design Woodland Hills, CA
    Great use of color!
  • Sow and Dipity
    Thanks Eden Maker Garden Design! Are you going to be at the NWFGS? I'm heading down tomorrow, eek....can't wait :)
  • Eden Maker Garden Design
    Hi Shelley, Unfortunately, no. I usually attend the different shows but I'm tied up with TV production this year. I guess I can't complain. You'll have a great time. Will this be your first time there?
  • Sow and Dipity
    Yep! I haven't been able to go because something always comes up! Thomas Hobbs, Teresa O'Connor and so many other fab gardener's/bloggers will be there... thought you might be there too ;) Loved the fairy garden tute btw!! Super Cute!
Sow and Dipity

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing