Plan your dream garden with Shirley's help!

You're invited to an entertaining 30 minute Hometalk show about spring gardening with Shirley Bovshow Eden Maker Garden Design This show will focus on discovering new ideas for getting the garden you want, while working with what you have. Check out the pictures of Shirleys work below, and you will see why I'm so excited to talk to her! Click on the link below for more details and to RSVP #Itching4Spring

To see more: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/chbq6pfb6lqe62j23i55eivroos

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!
  • Zelda
    Zelda Albert, OK
    I didn't get to see it either Sharon.
  • Sharon M
    Sharon M Orrstown, PA
    Never did receive the program. They switched to hangouts and I lost everything.
  • Zelda
    Zelda Albert, OK
    I'll have to watch it later. Our grandson just snuggled up on the sofa saying he wanted to take a nap so I turned on some Dan Fogelberg on my computer. He loves listening to Dan as he falls to sleep. He gets that from me. :^) ♥
  • Tina @ Repurposed Life
    Zelda hopefully soon:)
  • Zelda
    Zelda Albert, OK
    Is anyone else having troubles? It keeps saying it'll start in a few moments, but hasn't yet.
  • Zelda
    Zelda Albert, OK
    Have headphones in and ready. :^)
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Yay Zelda :))
  • Zelda
    Zelda Albert, OK
    Well I've remembered. Owen is watching TV in the room so I'll have to run get hubby's extra headphones.
  • Argo Electrical Services
    Argo Electrical Services Gainesville, GA
    Very Lovely
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Awesome Paula Chapman :) So glad you found it! We're starting in just over an hour.
  • Paula Chapman
    Paula Chapman Lincolnton, NC
    Great timing! I just was thinking about my Spring Time flower garden!! Thanks for inspiring me today!!!
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Hi Susan yes, indeed! Simply click on the link I provided. You will be able to watch the recorded version. :)
  • Susan
    Susan Haymarket, VA
    I can not be there (work) - is there a way to see this after the show? Just what I have been looking for!
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Awesome Donna Cirell :) I'm so excited - you'll LOVE what Eden Maker Garden Design has to share!
  • Donna
    Donna Deltona, FL
    Wonderful timing, I just started to think about my spring garden
Miriam I