Hometalk.com

Gardening 03.09.14

Plan your dream garden with Shirley's help!

You're invited to an entertaining 30 minute Hometalk show about spring gardening with Shirley Bovshow Eden Maker Garden Design This show will focus on discovering new ideas for getting the garden you want, while working with what you have. Check out the pictures of Shirleys work below, and you will see why I'm so excited to talk to her! Click on the link below for more details and to RSVP #Itching4Spring

To see more: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/chbq6pfb6lqe62j23i55eivroos

35 Comments Displaying 15 of 35 comments | See Previous
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Hi everyone, I am SO sorry you weren't able to see it. There was a technical issue with YouTube, apparently they were doing maintenance, and we couldn't stream live. We're rescheduling for March 13. Please accept my sincere apologies. I am so sad. :( Becky
  • Becky Blair, NE
    That's too bad Miriam. I would have missed most of it anyway since our grandson wanted to take a nap on the couch in my drawing room where my computer is. I'll be sure to watch for it in March.
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Thanks Becky - I'm sure it happened for the best. :)
  • Becky Blair, NE
    You're welcome Miriam. My kitty Tommy is as anxious for Spring as we are. He keeps begging to go "out side" which means on the screened in porch.
  • Eden Maker Garden Design Woodland Hills, CA
    Dear Becky, thanks for giving it a try. We had tech problems. I'm giving you a brownie point for being a good sport!!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    That's the only way to be Shirley. :^)
  • Sharon M Orrstown, PA
    I'll watch for the March notice. I thought it would 'carry me away' from a cold, windy day in southern PA. I'm already making plans for patios and gardens. Come on spring!
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Sharon M I'll be sure to let you know. Thank you for understanding! I'd love to see pictures of your garden, btw!
  • Connie K Kennesaw, GA
    I'll be watching for the March announcement.
  • Laura, Pet Scribbles Little Egg Harbor, NJ
    I don't want to miss this, so I need to stick a post-it note on my forehead or something! LOL Really looking fwd to it!
  • Pat aka Queen of Thrift Scottsboro, AL
    I had planned to watch, but something came up and I had to leave. I did log in before I left and noticed that there was a delay. I certainly understand that you guys had no control over this situation, and no doubt it was stressful for everyone involved
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Pat aka Queen of Thrift that is the sweetest message ever! Thank you. You're right - it was one of those situations where there was just nothing I could do. Stressful, but everyone was so
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Pat, I couldn't have said it better. I've been a member of many groups online for pushing two decades now and I've never been a part of such a helpful management team that are not just that, but friends as well.
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Becky I am proud to call you a friend. :)
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Awww... Thank you Miriam. ♥