Plan your dream garden with Shirley's help!

You're invited to an entertaining 30 minute Hometalk show about spring gardening with Shirley Bovshow Eden Maker Garden Design This show will focus on discovering new ideas for getting the garden you want, while working with what you have. Check out the pictures of Shirleys work below, and you will see why I'm so excited to talk to her! Click on the link below for more details and to RSVP #Itching4Spring
  • This caught my eye immediately. Do you have a narrow wasted area at the side of your house? Introducing, the side yard!
  • A living, spinning, spice rack. Nuff said! :)
  • A no mow yard - who would have thought not mowing could look this good??

To see more: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/chbq6pfb6lqe62j23i55eivroos

• Pat aka Queen of Thrift
    Pat aka Queen of Thrift Scottsboro, AL
    I had planned to watch, but something came up and I had to leave. I did log in before I left and noticed that there was a delay. I certainly understand that you guys had no control over this situation, and no doubt it was stressful for everyone involved
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Pat aka Queen of Thrift that is the sweetest message ever! Thank you. You're right - it was one of those situations where there was just nothing I could do. Stressful, but everyone was
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Pat, I couldn't have said it better. I've been a member of many groups online for pushing two decades now and I've never been a part of such a helpful management team that are not just that, but friends as well.
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Becky I am proud to call you a friend. :)
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Awww... Thank you Miriam. ♥
Miriam I