Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

The Contemporary Kitchen Everyone On Facebook Loves!

11.26.14
Your kitchen is always entertainment central, but you don't always want it to be traffic central! This AK client wanted to ease the traffic flow through their kitchen and blend their luxurious tastes into
58 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 17 of 58 comments | See Previous
  • AK Complete Home Renovations
    @Sandi, absolutely, it is available in cherry.
  • Patricia Clark
    Patricia Clark Coatesville, PA
    When we win the lottery, I'll be in touch :-) I want this kitchen.
  • Nancy Northcutt
    Nancy Northcutt Lexington, KY
    Hope you donated or sold the old cabinets cause they were in great shape. I have the new cabinets but with crown molding and dif pulls so they don't look contemporary at all. My old cabinets were over 50 years and rank but I still used them in the garage.
  • Cheryl A
    Cheryl A Dalton, GA
    What the old kitchen needed was seating... The new kitchen added a window seat and island seating...
  • Wanda sinnema
    Wanda sinnema Seattle, WA
    I agree, don't like the new as much,, taller cabinets for storage,maybe with glass, revamp the seating a bit, update the counter- backsplash....less clutter-more organization would have helped alot too.. I'd be in heaven for the old one,,big one is TOOOO
  • Susan Kenneally
    Susan Kenneally Grafton, OH
    The backsplash does nothing for the kitchen...I do always put black in a room, but this needs something else.Looks like my granite and my island is larger than this...needed steel supports under and 5 guys to carry it in.
  • Peggy Pfahler
    Peggy Pfahler Mansfield, OH
    Love the new kitchen but also like that old kitchen
  • Linda T
    Linda T Stewartstown, PA
    As I was so outnumbered, @17 results are available, use up and down arrow keys to navigate.Bonnie J. I went back to look again. I still think it's awfully dull, but I also suspect that if the island was covered with school book, bills, scarves and cat
  • Jill Jacoby
    Jill Jacoby Crystal River, FL
    Wow, I am curious what the people who think this is dull would do different? The granite, the stainless, the plaid pillow on the window seat, the upholstered bar chairs, the burnt orange color in the hanging lights, it looks like there is a rug. They can
  • Wanda sinnema
    Wanda sinnema Seattle, WA
    I prefer the old too...the redo its not dull to me.... just sterile, no real touch of home..nice yes, appears like no one actually cooks or enjoys the kitchen..... it looks like a spoon in the sink or a cup on the counter would spoil the entire look. my
  • Millie C
    Millie C Frankfort, KY
    The new one - Hands down!! The old kitchen was cramped and the cabinets were unattractive.
  • The Residences At The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain
    Wow! What a difference. Looks fantastic.
  • Sharon
    sharon Castle Rock, CO
    Kitchen is beautiful. I have a kitchen with an island in the middle, i have to walk around it to do everything. It is in the way. big kitchens are over rated. too many steps makes production slow. i need a smaller layout, less cabinets, better cabinets,
    • Wanda sinnema
      Wanda sinnema Seattle, WA
      Sharon I 'm with you, I'd rather have a smaller effecient well planned kitchen and a pantry.... who wants to clean all that space and walk around everytime you need something....If
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    AK Complete Home Renovations your style matches what I love. It is a beautiful job. Wish you were here to help me with my renovation of cheap old formica counter tops which I will replace with Quartz. What do you think about quartz?
  • AK Complete Home Renovations
    We like Quartz a lot, Sherrie! Thanks for your kind words. We used a quartz product on the latest project we posted on Hometalk - the island was done it in! See what you think! =)
AK Complete Home Renovations

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing