The Contemporary Kitchen Everyone On Facebook Loves!

Kitchen 07.10.15
Your kitchen is always entertainment central, but you don't always want it to be traffic central! This AK client wanted to ease the traffic flow through their kitchen and blend their luxurious tastes into their modest space. Even though this kitchen is now 7 years old, it's still one of the most popular on Facebook! (@AKHomeRenovations)

Look at the Old Vs. New pictures and you can see how the designers & crew opened up a wall from the kitchen to the family room. The old sliding glass door in the kitchen was replaced with a beautiful window with a window seat, thus allowing all the beauty of nature with none of the foot traffic. And extra storage to boot!

Check out the glass-front cabinets. These are only lightly frosted, but still obscure the view of the contents and enhance the contemporary feel of the space! Maybe most memorable from this kitchen remodel is the granite on the island – it is ALL ONE PIECE! The crew that brought it in had to carry it up an entire staircase and down a hallway to get it safely into position atop the stunning island.

More On Kitchen Remodeling:

• Modern Vent Hood - Marble Backsplash - Frosted Glass Cabinet Inserts -
  • Stunning Island With Shelving -
  • The Guests' View As They Sit & Chat In The New Kitchen!
  • The "OLD" Kitchen
  • The "OLD" Kitchen
  • The "OLD" Kitchen (Note Where The Sliding Glass Door Is - Now It's The Window Seat!!)
  • The New Window & Window Seat -
  • Stunning Pendant Lights - And Open, Airy & Contemporary Space!
  • Kitchen Renovations By AK -
  • Millie C
    Millie C Frankfort, KY
    The new one - Hands down!! The old kitchen was cramped and the cabinets were unattractive.
  • The Residences At The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain
    Wow! What a difference. Looks fantastic.
  • Sharon
    sharon Castle Rock, CO
    Kitchen is beautiful. I have a kitchen with an island in the middle, i have to walk around it to do everything. It is in the way. big kitchens are over rated. too many steps makes production slow. i need a smaller layout, less cabinets, better cabinets,
    • Wanda sinnema
      Wanda sinnema Seattle, WA
      Sharon I 'm with you, I'd rather have a smaller effecient well planned kitchen and a pantry.... who wants to clean all that space and walk around everytime you need something....If
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    AK Complete Home Renovations your style matches what I love. It is a beautiful job. Wish you were here to help me with my renovation of cheap old formica counter tops which I will replace with Quartz. What do you think about quartz?
  • AK Complete Home Renovations
    We like Quartz a lot, Sherrie! Thanks for your kind words. We used a quartz product on the latest project we posted on Hometalk - the island was done it in! See what you think! =)
AK Complete Home Renovations

Search Feedback