Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Homemade Carpet Powder

I found a recipe for homemade carpet powder on pinterest and decided to try it out. It changed my life, and if you battle pet odors it might change yours too! Check out my blog for the details.

To see more: http://sweetparrishplace.blogspot.com/2013/02/homemade-carpet-freshener.html

3 Comments Displaying 3 of 3 comments
  • Carole
    Carole Australia
    Our Labrador sheds hair like nothing on earth - apparently labs are the worst shedders! The carpets do tend to smell 'doggy' where she lays on them - especially if she has been out in the rain - lovely smell of 'wet dog'! I use a store bought lavender
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Eileen S
    Eileen S Evans City, PA
    Love it!
  • Lora Dietrich
    Lora Dietrich Covington, VA
    have 3 chi's going to try this as I have allergies and the store bot stuff makes my eyes water
Nicki Parrish @ Sweet Parrish Place

Stay updated on all the latest home and garden trends! It's free & easy and takes just a sec!