A Vintage Bedroom Reveal

Bedroom ideas 06.06.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Decorating my young daughter's room was so much fun! I used many pieces that have been in our family for generations. A bed and dresser which were my own mother's when she was a little girl, shadow boxes hold my grandmothers baby gowns and a sweet vintage vanity which is actually a "new" piece to us. I also softened the oak bed by adding a simple cornice above using a curtain panel and the dust ruffle which used to be on my daughter's crib. Come on by to see more details! ~Vanessa
  • I found this beautiful vintage vanity which was the perfect addition to her room!
  • This chandelier looks vintage but is new.
  • I used a drapery panel and the dust ruffle from my daughter's crib to soften the wall behind the bed.
  • My daughter loves this window seat!
  • This dresser has been in our family for generations and was used as a changing table when my kids were babies.

To see more: http://www.atthepicketfence.com/2013/02/vintage-girls-bedroom.html

• Sheleen
    Sheleen Zimbabwe
    I really love this, if I had a daughter I think I would definitely add a couple of these touches to her room. The frill behind the bed head is gorgeous
  • Kimberly C
    Kimberly C Queen Creek, AZ
    Not only darling, but so many memories, you did an awesome job!
  • Cindy Kirby
    Cindy Kirby Hale Center, TX
    Great colors! Lovely!
  • Kathy R
    Kathy R Sparta, GA
  • Mary
    Mary Springdale, AR
    What a wonderful room! May I ask what color you used for the paint on the walls?
At The Picket Fence

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post