A Vintage Bedroom Reveal

Bedroom ideas 06.06.15
Decorating my young daughter's room was so much fun! I used many pieces that have been in our family for generations. A bed and dresser which were my own mother's when she was a little girl, shadow boxes hold my grandmothers baby gowns and a sweet vintage vanity which is actually a "new" piece to us. I also softened the oak bed by adding a simple cornice above using a curtain panel and the dust ruffle which used to be on my daughter's crib. Come on by to see more details! ~Vanessa
  • I found this beautiful vintage vanity which was the perfect addition to her room!
  • This chandelier looks vintage but is new.
  • I used a drapery panel and the dust ruffle from my daughter's crib to soften the wall behind the bed.
  • My daughter loves this window seat!
  • This dresser has been in our family for generations and was used as a changing table when my kids were babies.

To see more: http://www.atthepicketfence.com/2013/02/vintage-girls-bedroom.html

• Sheleen
    Sheleen Zimbabwe
    I really love this, if I had a daughter I think I would definitely add a couple of these touches to her room. The frill behind the bed head is gorgeous
  • Kimberly C
    Kimberly C Queen Creek, AZ
    Not only darling, but so many memories, you did an awesome job!
  • Cindy Kirby
    Cindy Kirby Hale Center, TX
    Great colors! Lovely!
  • Kathy R
    Kathy R Sparta, GA
    Gorgeous!
  • Mary
    Mary Springdale, AR
    What a wonderful room! May I ask what color you used for the paint on the walls?
At The Picket Fence