Hometalk.com

For the Garden 02.13.14

My Pallet wall

I call this my perfectly imperfect wall. I wanted it to look old and not really matchy matchy. I love how it turned out and I get "you need to pin this on Pinterest" all the time...so I will post it here.
7 Comments Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • Diana Barnett Marshfield, MO
    Where can I find the instructions for this? I love it!
  • Karyn Lisk Gainesville, GA
    It was so easy... I got free pallet boards. Used a sawzaw to cut through the nails then stained the boards with Dark Walnut stain. Got the ones I liked the most and then used a nail gun to attach it to the wall. That was it!
  • What a cool focal point! Drew me right in. :)
  • Amy Ellis @ StowandTellU Bolingbrook, IL
    Really striking, and I like the addition of the two lights just above!
  • Karyn Lisk Gainesville, GA
    Thanks! The lights above were a garage sale find. They were brass with no glass. I turned them upside down, painted them with oil rubbed bronzed and then bought the glass bulbs from Home depot!. Love overhead lighting!
  • Linda Domin Dunbarton, NH
    Love this, great way to repurpose unused items. When the snow melts we will be on the hunt for pallets. Linda in Dunbarton, NH ( can you hear that accent?)
  • Karyn Lisk Gainesville, GA
    Cute Linda! People here my hubby's accent North Carolina boy) and fall in love! I have to keep him close by!