Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Valentine Tablescape

#ValentinesDay #FamilyPictures
For our 26th Valentine's Day anniversary I used elements of last year's big 25th Vow Renewal celebration mixed with this year's table decorations to continue the party! We always go out for a romantic dinner later to celebrate our anniversary but I also want our children to know how much they are a part of the day celebrating our marriage. See how they helped me with food and decor by clicking the link!
2 Comments Displaying 2 of 2 comments
  • Judy
    Judy Gresham, OR
    Really enjoyed your postings. I am trying to collect some decorations for my house for Valentines Day. Sites like yours really help me get ideas.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
    • Marty's Musings
      Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
      Judy Thank you! It's kind of fun to shop the house and figure out new ways to put things together!
Marty's Musings
  • Likes

Jeanette S Barb Rosen Sharon @ mrs. hines class JoAnn L Photokricket Tanja Raicic Marychmie Shanna Gilbert House Of Hawthornes Mary Jo-Bragg Carolyn ~ homework

Stay updated on all the latest home and garden trends! It's free & easy and takes just a sec!