Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Craft Ideas 01.26.14

Jewelry Organization: Earrings and Bracelets

#Recycle #repurposing #StorageSolutions #GetOrganized

When I redid my scrapbook room I ended up with some tool drawers that I no longer needed. I repurposed one to organize my jewelry. I have either inherited or been handed down quite a bit of jewelry but I was wearing the same pieces over and over because I wasn't organized. Enter the tool drawers! I couldn't get the old labels off and clean enough to do something pretty so I chose color coordinated instead. Each little tray holds earrings sorted by color and the larger trays hold bracelets. I love it! Now when my daughter borrows something she has no excuse for not returning it to the right drawer! See more details on the blog post.

Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.martysmusings.net/2012/08/jewelry-organization.html

1 Comment Displaying 1 of 1 comments
  • Debbie Borthwick
    What a great idea, Marty! Love the colour coding, must make it easier in the morning coordinating with your outfits. :)
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
Marty's Musings
  • Likes

Becky Soubeyrand Lynne Lauri D Sharon @ mrs. hines class Debbie Borthwick Kimberly Perla

Join the home and garden knowledge hub. It's free & easy and only takes a second!