Hometalk.com

19 Comments Displaying 15 of 19 comments | See Previous
  • Nikki Atlanta, GA
    Love! Adding these pics to my wish board for my dream basement I hope to finish one day!
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Who would ever leave?!
  • Rule4 Building Group Elkridge, MD
    Thanks for all the great comments. Hope it's given some good ideas for your own man cave!
  • Natalie W Mckeesport, PA
    I think this is spectacular! I want the wine tasting area....its beautiful .... makes me want to see the rest of the home!
  • ToolSelect.com Grand Rapids, MI
    This looks cozy yet a fun place to hang out.....the living area that is.
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Rule4, we just shared your pictures on the Hometalk Facebook page. Needless to say they were an instant hit!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.332...

• Pam R Petaluma, CA
    That basement has everything a person could want. You would never have to leave. A very nice family hang out!
  • Pam Y Clearwater, FL
    I love this look. Time to have a Holiday Party!!!
  • Kimmer Minneapolis, MN
    LOVE this basement!!!! I design basements here in Minneapolis and I wanted to thank you for the inspiration!! I did have a question however....in the theater / TV room, what is that wood "cabinet" looking piece standing in the corner??? If it was a
  • Rule4 Building Group Elkridge, MD
    Thanks for the compliments! Good question, I had not noticed before. The furnishings you see in the photos were all provided by the homeowner and I'm not sure what the purpose of the cabinet is. Maybe I should get my photographer to air brush it out...
  • Rule4 Building Group Elkridge, MD
    An update on this project - on Friday we heard that the project has won a regional CotY award Via NARI (Nat Assoc of Remodeling Industry). We are delighted, there are lots of very high quality companies submitting very good projects. Mark's Design and
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Congratulations, Rule4!
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Wow! Congratulations!
  • Bonnie B Shingle Springs, CA
    WOW! is just not a big enough word ~~ Absolutely Fantastically Fabulous ~~ !!!!! When's the party??
  • Jeanette freeze Purdy, MO
    WOW WOW WOW SMILING