My first pallet chair

Backyard Escapes 08.31.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Husband is working on a large construction site here in SC, so I have been getting a huge supply of pallets. So far I have built a deck for the RV, a small table and now a chair. I didn't have a pattern so I just winged it from photos of other chairs. Now that I have the basics down I am going to add a little more style to the next one.
  • Elsie Lewis
    Elsie Lewis Grand Bay, AL
    This is something I think I would like to try to do

• Gregory Tim Johnson
    Forestine this is such a great idea,seen also where someone used the palletts for walkways,this is great uses for the palletts an recycling to,any other ideas u use would be nice to hear about,thanks for the info...
  • Forestine M
    Forestine M Statesville, NC
    So far I have made tables, birdhouses, feeders, and some yard decor. Most of the wood are 2x4, 1x4, 1x6, and 1x8. Most of the wood is rough cut and not square. But it's like putting together a puzzle trying to get everything to match up.
  • Jamala W
    Jamala W Whitmire, SC
    I'm really impressed with your "winging it" work...
  • Nancealotruiz
Forestine M

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post