Vintage Bicycle Planter for Spring

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
An old vintage bicycle from the 1950's get's a new purpose as a planter for Spring with potted tulips.

To see more:

• Clover House, DeeDee
    I love it! I just score an old wire basket at a swap meet this past weekend and this is exactly what I had planned to do too! My old cycle sits out on our front porch. I can't wait to doll her up for spring! :)
  • Rita
    Rita Fayette, OH
    I love your bike! Thanks for the inspiration! I have an old bike and now I will be looking for a basket to hang on the handlebars. I already have old metal bike baskets that straddle the back wheel. If it were summer I'd post a pic.
  • DeDe @ Designed Decor
    i love the basket! I have an old bike in my back yard, now I need a basket!
  • Debby Boyle
    Debby Boyle Necedah, WI
    Very cute!!!!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Walnut Creek, CA
    I found the bicycle basket on the front of the bike at Kmart~ the fishing creel is a thrift store find.

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post