Hometalk.com

8 Comments Displaying 8 of 8 comments
  • Becky Blair, NE
    I am so with you on this one Sophia. I too love the warmth of wood. Though the look of well painted furniture is very likable, nothing is more beautiful than the richness of natural wood grain on a piece of furniture to me.
  • I soooooo agree!!!
  • totally agree! there are just some pieces that shouldn't be painted and I personally love a mix of wood and painted elements in a room!
  • Beautiful work! Love how you've "styled" your photographs too. I'm really working hard on my styling skills.

Small House / Big Sky Donna / White Oak Studio Designs / SWMichigan

• Bill Williams Yonkers, NY
    This is really really amazing.Such a great concept with a huge impact! I love it! I saw your tutorial and went out and bought myself a piece of furniture to paint. I can’t wait!
  • I love original woods...So, I don't paint my furniture - just shine and oil it up to keep it in good condition.
  • Amy Rohde Port Deposit, MD
    My husband would divorce me or maybe even bury me in the backyard if I ever dared to paint pieces as stunning as yours. They are just so lovely!
  • Trudy Ozark, AL
    Using good judgement you made the right call on these spectacular refurbishments.........didn't you feel so good salvaging such beautiful wood?!?! Great job!!