Blue chandelier Redo

Just Blue 7 days ago
I bought this chandelier at a yard sale this summer. It was was way to brassy and dated. I spray painted it Valspars Tropical Oasis and I cleaned up the crystals. It took me two days to put it back together because I asked my husband to take a before picture and he forgot. There were seven different sizes of crystals and it took forever to figure out. I planned on selling it but once it was completed I loved it. It is hanging in my kitchen now. #lightingideas

To see more: http://www.restorationredoux.com/?p=578

• Popo Aziz
    saw so many posts but really loved this awesome job ...can u please tell from where u bought those crystal bowls that goes under the lights thanx
    • Shanna Gilbert
      Shanna Gilbert Wichita, KS
      Thank you! They actually came with the chandelier. I had already removed them before I took the before picture.
  • Janice Rushlow
    Janice Rushlow Southgate, MI
    It's beautiful, great job!
  • Brenda
    Brenda Morgantown, WV
    Great idea! I have the exact same chandelier in my dining room. Have been thinking about changing the whole fixture....but now I may just paint it! Will have to do some thinkin about the color for my room. But thanks for the inspiration! Brenda D.
  • RAFAEL
    RAFAEL Asheville, NC
    toda una artista mis felicitacionesAñadir a este post ...
  • N. sophocleous
    this is lovely. fresh and light; you'd pay a lot for this in a store and consider it money well spent.
Shanna Gilbert