Blue chandelier Redo

I bought this chandelier at a yard sale this summer. It was was way to brassy and dated. I spray painted it Valspars Tropical Oasis and I cleaned up the crystals. It took me two days to put it back together because I asked my husband to take a before picture and he forgot. There were seven different sizes of crystals and it took forever to figure out. I planned on selling it but once it was completed I loved it. It is hanging in my kitchen now.

To see more: http://www.restorationredoux.com/?p=578

on This Post

• Brenda
    Brenda Morgantown, WV
    Great idea! I have the exact same chandelier in my dining room. Have been thinking about changing the whole fixture....but now I may just paint it! Will have to do some thinkin about the color for my room. But thanks for the inspiration! Brenda D.
  • RAFAEL
    RAFAEL Asheville, NC
    toda una artista mis felicitacionesAñadir a este post ...
  • N. sophocleous
    this is lovely. fresh and light; you'd pay a lot for this in a store and consider it money well spent.
  • Kathy ortiz
    Kathy ortiz Jensen Beach, FL
    That is beautiful i've been looking for one
  • Sarah
    Sarah Lafayette, TN
    Beautiful
Shanna Gilbert