Midtown Residence Progress - this modern style home is located near downtown Atlanta.

12.12.11
The home was designed by Dencity Design and is being built by Oakland Development Group. The front yard will be minimalistic in style with a low cor-ten retaining wall around the large tree on the right of the house. Due to the grade change the backyard is broken into two distinct spaces the pool area and lower grassed lawn space. The pool is going to be square with concrete and wood decking. Refer back for new photos!
  • View of pool from master bedroom
  • View of downtown from master bedroom
  • Right side of house (with one of the newly wrapped CORE trucks!)
  • Left side of house
  • 3D Rendering of front of the house
  • 3D Rendering of the rear of the house
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Looks like it's going to be a cool house, but one that stands out from its neighbors! Can't wait to see more photos.
  • Core Landscape Group, Inc.
    It will certainly standout from the neighbors, hopefully in a good way!
  • Amazing Improvements and Garages
    If they are looking for GREEN flooring options for their concrete, give me a call and I'll give you some info on various approches...
  • Joe Washington
    Joe Washington Marietta, GA
    I can't help it, I'm a big fan of most contemporary design. I'd like to see the finished product up close.
  • Core Landscape Group, Inc.
    @Amazing Improvements - we haven't been too involved on the inside selections, but if it comes up i'll pass your info along.

@Joe - me too! Once finished i'll pass along

Core Landscape Group, Inc.