Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Easter 03.07.14

DIY Moss Easter Basket

Using reindeer moss, peat pots, and ribbon I made a DIY Moss Easter Baskets. They are just the cutest Easter addition for the kids. (Okay, and for me, too) Visit my blog for ALL the details. #Easter #thinkspring #springideas
I used reindeer moss, peat pots, tacky glue, wired ribbon, and packaging shred.
I found the peat pots at the 99 cent store. Crazy!! I have literally been looking for peat pots everywhere! (And, yes, I did search all of my local nurseries)
Using a small paint brush, I brushed the peat pot with glue. I then adhered the moss to the peat pot, making sure to also cover the rim of the pot.
To make my handle, I made 2 holes in each side of the peat pot. I threaded my wired ribbon through the holes and tied a knot inside the pot.
For a “filling” I used packaging shred, along with some candy.
Seriously!! Easy DIY Moss Easter Basket. It doesn't get much easier than this!!
Time: 1 Hour Cost: $2 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://meeganmakes.com/diy-moss-easter-basket/

2 Comments Displaying 2 of 2 comments
  • April Hoff
    April Hoff Fishers, IN
    I'm really into crafting with moss right now, love this project! :)
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • What Meegan Makes
    What Meegan Makes Las Vegas, NV
    Thanks so much April Hoff I would love to see some of your projects, too :)
What Meegan Makes
  • Likes

Dana Robinson Maxine St.Clair Laura Terri. H Lin R Debbie Borthwick Judy H. Betsy Laura, Pet Scribbles Cynthia Weber @ A Button Tufted Life...

Stay updated on all the latest home and garden trends! It's free & easy and takes just a sec!