Change the Look of your Dining Room Table

Furniture 06.08.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I know you have to get your paint courage on, but you can do it!

Go from formal black to farmhouse wood and white.

You can find more details at :

To see more:

• .
    . Albert, OK
    I like how this turned out Deb.
  • Deb Hrabik
    Deb Hrabik Union, NE
    Thanks Becky! Another Husker here,

• .
    . Albert, OK
    Oh I didn't even notice that Deb. I had to look up where Union was. I see you're too terribly far from me.

Hubby and I are Hawkeyes by birth, but I moved here in the sixties with my folks, moved back to Iowa in the late seventies,

• Gail Salminen
    Deb Hrabik what a great job. I liked the before set, but I think you have nailed the character the way you finished it. Thanks for sharing :)
  • Deb@HOMEWARDfoundDecor
    Great job! I had the same bar-height table that I used in my studio, but I was lazier than you.... I just covered the whole black thing with two coats of KILZ primer and then white gloss paint. It was a workhorse of a desk with GORJUS legs ;)
Deb Hrabik

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post