My white kitchen tour

Ten years ago we had the ugliest house on the block when we moved in. And not much of a decorating budget. So we kept the kitchen lay-out intact, splurged on a few appliances. And used paint and vintage pieces to add personality.

To see more: http://gwenmossblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/this-is-my-kitchen.html

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Jan Loehr
    Jan Loehr Woodstock, GA
    Very lovely re-do all around! I especially love your glass cabinets in the fridge area..the shape makes this all look very custom! You have added much value to your home!
  • Mary T
    Mary T Goshen, KY
    Love love love!!
  • Sandra Whitmarsh
    Sandra Whitmarsh Renton, WA
    White cabinets are always fresh and light. They look great. Add your color with accents you can change easily. In Pacific Northwest I always go for the light. We have enough dark dreary days during the winter. Going into your cheerful kitchen would push
  • Wanda sinnema
    Wanda sinnema Seattle, WA
    Sandra is right on, light and bright for us here.. would love to have had this great sized kitchen when family was all closer.. looks like it would "gather' everyone here all the time..great job.
  • Andre Beluchi
    Andre Beluchi Klamath Falls, OR
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
Leslie H