Hometalk.com

8 Comments Displaying 8 of 8 comments
  • Nicki Parrish I am with you there Nicki! Too much snow here too this year. Hopefully spring will be here soon and I can outdoors again on a daily basis!
  • Paula B Riverside, RI
    The beautiful house with flowering garden popped up in my facebook feed this a.m., had to share on this snowy day. Yes, the storm has made its way to the New England coast, bleh!
  • wow i love all the flowers.
  • Terri J York, PA
    I think we all may be ready for spring to come once and for all. Hard to believe it was snowing yesterday morning and today it is in the uppoer 50's.
  • Wow! It is only 40 here today.
  • I know that colourful garden-it belongs to Chrissie D'Esopo (Avon, Connecticut, USA). In case anyone wants to see more, there's tours and videos online (both inside her house and outside). Great contrast to the snow!
  • Thank you so much for that Melissa! I am so glad you shared it!
  • Vonnie W Sanford, FL
    Really, how on earth do you get a flower garden to look like that without spending a fortune, hiring a gardener and babysitting it constantly? I am envious!!