10 Favorite Painted Dressers: Looks to Inspire

11.06.15
I'm painting my dresser this weekend and need to pick a color. Help me decide! What's your favorite? Can you guess which one (or two) I'm leaning toward?

Here's the full post link: http://www.lilikoijoy.com/2013/03/10-favorite...

source for each dresser image is located in the post.

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!
  • Sharon @ Lilikoi Joy
    Sharon @ Lilikoi Joy Mukilteo, WA
    Love all the ideas and suggestions, thank you!
  • Dayoris Custom
    Dayoris Custom Hialeah, FL
    I'll definitely go with the black and white with vintage wall paper on the background. I love it :-) The top drawer has nice curves to match you vintage design
  • Teresa Rogers Smith
    Teresa Rogers Smith Sunset Beach, NC
    the blue one
  • Mindy
    Mindy Merrimac, MA
    A pale yellow might look nice against the gray walls of your bedroom
  • Penster47
    Penster47 Verona, MO
    My favorites are cornflower blue or sage green.
  • Elaine Simmons
    Elaine Simmons Florence, AZ
    I think the blue would be best too but it appears that the finish does not look bad the way it is. I guess if you have a lot of furniture refinishing like Deb and I have done and know how much work goes in it, it is difficult to slap paint on it.
  • Deb Lemley
    Deb Lemley Canada
    I like the original myself but if I was to choose one of the painted ones, I would go with the blue... I worked refinishing antique furniture for about 10 yrs so I like the natural look
  • Willow Moon Candles
    Willow Moon Candles Mount Laurel, NJ
    the teal is beautiful!
  • John Temmel Siding Guy
    I'm more of a blue/green guy!
  • Mary Insana
    Mary Insana Pittsburgh, PA
    I do think about selling my wonderful pieces. I just don't know where to start. We do have a consignment shop nearby but they keep 1/2 of the selling price. I guess if they can get a good price 1/2 wouldn't be too bad.
  • Jen R
    Jen R Lansing, MI
    I like the punch!
  • Sharon @ Lilikoi Joy
    Sharon @ Lilikoi Joy Mukilteo, WA
    Jen R , it's going in our master bedroom. The colors in there are light gray with a charcoal gray accent wall behind the bed, bedding and desk in there is white, and there are a
  • Mary Insana
    Mary Insana Pittsburgh, PA
    Beja I'm having the same problem since I've been on my chalk paint craze. I find cheap nice things on Craigs and paint them and I have no room for them at all. Right now my sun porch has 4 eand table and 2 coffee tables! I have to sell them before we
  • Beja Foster
    Beja Foster Rhome, TX
    OH my WORD!!!! I just want to find a place for every piece!
  • Jen R
    Jen R Lansing, MI
    They are all gorgeous, so you can't go wrong which ever one you choose. I like the red one (aged, soft) & the black & white one (sleek, more modern). Which room is it destined to live? I think it would depend on where it is going and the decor of that room.
Sharon @ Lilikoi Joy