10 Favorite Painted Dressers: Looks to Inspire

CRAFTS 2 days ago
I'm painting my dresser this weekend and need to pick a color. Help me decide! What's your favorite? Can you guess which one (or two) I'm leaning toward?

Here's the full post link: http://www.lilikoijoy.com/2013/03/10-favorit...

source for each dresser image is located in the post.

• Willow Moon Candles
    Willow Moon Candles Mount Laurel, NJ
    the teal is beautiful!
  • Deb Lemley
    Deb Lemley Canada
    I like the original myself but if I was to choose one of the painted ones, I would go with the blue... I worked refinishing antique furniture for about 10 yrs so I like the natural look
  • Elaine Simmons
    Elaine Simmons Florence, AZ
    I think the blue would be best too but it appears that the finish does not look bad the way it is. I guess if you have a lot of furniture refinishing like Deb and I have done and know how much work goes in it, it is difficult to slap paint on it.
  • Penster47
    Penster47 Verona, MO
    My favorites are cornflower blue or sage green.
  • Mindy
    Mindy Merrimac, MA
    A pale yellow might look nice against the gray walls of your bedroom
  • Teresa Rogers Smith
    Teresa Rogers Smith Sunset Beach, NC
    the blue one
  • Dayoris Custom
    Dayoris Custom Hialeah, FL
    I'll definitely go with the black and white with vintage wall paper on the background. I love it :-) The top drawer has nice curves to match you vintage design
  • Sharon @ Lilikoi Joy
    Sharon @ Lilikoi Joy Mukilteo, WA
    Love all the ideas and suggestions, thank you!
  • Cindy harding
    Cindy harding Byesville, OH
    I'm leaning toward the blue
  • Sharon @ Lilikoi Joy
    Sharon @ Lilikoi Joy Mukilteo, WA
    I went with the blue! I'll post pictures when it's done. Thanks so much everyone, it was great to hear all your input. It really helps to put together an inspiration board or post like this to help you narrow down what you really want.
  • Mary Insana
    Mary Insana Pittsburgh, PA
    I can't wait to see it !
  • Patricia W
    Patricia W Eugene, OR
    The craigslist dresser, the one to the right? We just found the EXACT same one at goodwill today, old casters and all! Hubby is sanding it now and Im looking for fresh ideas here, and guess what! I found some great ones!
  • Sharon @ Lilikoi Joy
    Sharon @ Lilikoi Joy Mukilteo, WA
    How exciting Patricia W ! I finished this dresser if you want to see how it turned out, here: http://www.lilikoijoy.com/2013/03/craigslist...
  • Patricia W
    Patricia W Eugene, OR
    Oh please!!!!! And thank you! We do need to fine a couple lock inserts, someone took 2 of them. It is dated 1921 on the back.
  • Sharon @ Lilikoi Joy
    Sharon @ Lilikoi Joy Mukilteo, WA
    Cool, I love that it's got the date.
Sharon @ Lilikoi Joy