Hometalk.com

15 Comments Displaying 15 of 15 comments
  • Great job of re-purposing! Looks fantastic:)
  • Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered You have done a great job, it looks fantastic. I love the wood burned center. I have always wanted to one of these, but these spools are hard to come by in this area. Thanks for sharing.
  • Chris aka monkey Mount Pleasant, TN
    i too have always wanted one to redo and haven't got my hands on one you did a fantastic job...good luck with jigsaw xx
    • Felicity Woodruffe United Kingdom
      Chris aka monkey i was given two spools a couple of months ago and had no use for them until the sun came out and my children started kicking a ball around the garden and hitting the new tender
    • Chris aka monkey Mount Pleasant, TN
      Felicity Woodruffe sounds really nice i finally got some plants in the ground 2 roses and 2 hydrangea the we had a hard freeze last nite had to mulch them heavily and cover them haven't made it out side to check hope they all made it xx
  • Thank you Tina @ Repurpoed Life, Gail, and Chris! Glad you liked my project. The jigsaw will take some getting use to, but love learning how to use new tools!
  • HomeSpot HQ Durham, NC
    Great idea! I especially like the rope lining the top of the table.
  • Thank you!!
  • Marilee H Youngstown, OH
    Love it! This is the best reuse of a spool I've seen!
  • Glad you liked it Marilee!! Thank you for commenting.

Susan

• Felicity Woodruffe United Kingdom
    Oh I hope that the frost hasnt damaged them the weather here is strange for the time of year its about 25degrees in my back garden 2 years ago it was minus 15
  • Chris aka monkey Mount Pleasant, TN
    Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered sorry for using your blog to chat with felicity lol xx and by the way love the buoys also xx
  • Felicity Woodruffe United Kingdom
    Oh no I didnt realise how embarrassing im just no good at this computer stuff please excuse my mistake regards felicity