Cable Spool and Old Barrel Table

wood work 02.16.15
Combining a cable spool and metal from an old barrel, one sweet round table was created. Simple project made from re-purposed materials. Full details on blog post. #Love2repurpose #recycle
Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://rusticrediscovered.blogspot.com/2013/03/cable-spool-and-barrel-table.html

• Tina @ Repurposed Life
    Great job of re-purposing! Looks fantastic:)
  • Gail Salminen
    Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered You have done a great job, it looks fantastic. I love the wood burned center. I have always wanted to one of these, but these spools are hard to come by in this area. Thanks for sharing.
  • Chris aka monkey
    Chris aka monkey Mount Pleasant, TN
    i too have always wanted one to redo and haven't got my hands on one you did a fantastic job...good luck with jigsaw xx
    • Felicity Woodruffe
      Felicity Woodruffe United Kingdom
      Chris aka monkey i was given two spools a couple of months ago and had no use for them until the sun came out and my children started kicking a ball around the garden and hitting
    • Chris aka monkey
      Chris aka monkey Mount Pleasant, TN
      Felicity Woodruffe sounds really nice i finally got some plants in the ground 2 roses and 2 hydrangea the we had a hard freeze last nite had to mulch them heavily and cover them haven't made it out side to check hope they all made it xx
  • Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered
    Thank you Tina @ Repurpoed Life, Gail, and Chris! Glad you liked my project. The jigsaw will take some getting use to, but love learning how to use new tools!
  • HomeSpot HQ
    HomeSpot HQ Durham, NC
    Great idea! I especially like the rope lining the top of the table.
  • Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered
    Thank you!!
  • Marilee H
    Marilee H Youngstown, OH
    Love it! This is the best reuse of a spool I've seen!
  • Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered
    Glad you liked it Marilee!! Thank you for commenting.

Susan

• Felicity Woodruffe
    Felicity Woodruffe United Kingdom
    Oh I hope that the frost hasnt damaged them the weather here is strange for the time of year its about 25degrees in my back garden 2 years ago it was minus 15
    • Chris aka monkey
      Chris aka monkey Mount Pleasant, TN
      Felicity Woodruffe everything made it through the night with flying colors so it was worth freezing my butt off to mulch them heavily and cover them up xx
  • Chris aka monkey
    Chris aka monkey Mount Pleasant, TN
    Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered sorry for using your blog to chat with felicity lol xx and by the way love the buoys also xx
  • Felicity Woodruffe
    Felicity Woodruffe United Kingdom
    Oh no I didnt realise how embarrassing im just no good at this computer stuff please excuse my mistake regards felicity
Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered