Cable Spool and Old Barrel Table

Combining a cable spool and metal from an old barrel, one sweet round table was created. Simple project made from re-purposed materials. Full details on blog post. #Love2repurpose #recycle
Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://rusticrediscovered.blogspot.com/2013/03/cable-spool-and-barrel-table.html

• Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered
    Glad you liked it Marilee!! Thank you for commenting.

Susan

• Felicity Woodruffe
    Felicity Woodruffe United Kingdom
    Oh I hope that the frost hasnt damaged them the weather here is strange for the time of year its about 25degrees in my back garden 2 years ago it was minus 15
    • Chris aka monkey
      Chris aka monkey Mount Pleasant, TN
      Felicity Woodruffe everything made it through the night with flying colors so it was worth freezing my butt off to mulch them heavily and cover them up xx
  • Chris aka monkey
    Chris aka monkey Mount Pleasant, TN
    Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered sorry for using your blog to chat with felicity lol xx and by the way love the buoys also xx
  • Felicity Woodruffe
    Felicity Woodruffe United Kingdom
    Oh no I didnt realise how embarrassing im just no good at this computer stuff please excuse my mistake regards felicity
  • Deb Martin Knaff
    Deb Martin Knaff Kalispell, MT
    My very first table was a spool and log stumps as chairs in a 3 room cabin waaaay back in 1975 and they hold a special place in my heart always. Love yours.........
Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered