Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
SOLUTIONS 2 days ago

Lemon Vinegar Cleaner

Check out this recipe for Lemon Vinegar Cleaner. I love the effectiveness of cleaning with vinegar and that it is a natural cleaner. My husband is not a huge fan of the smell of vinegar so when Stephanie posted the idea to steep orange peels in vinegar to make it smell better - I couldn't resist trying it too. After trying the Grapefruit Vinegar Cleaner I thought why not try lemon. It is our personal favorite.

I can spray areas and know that it is not harmful to my children. I clean the bathrooms, doorknobs and kitchen counters. There is always a bottle under my sink with vinegar in it. After two weeks of steeping the peels in the vinegar, the lemon peels did work. It turned the vinegar into a sweet smelling cleaner. You can also add lemon essential oil too!

Lemon Vinegar

1, 16-ounce canning jar

2 lemons, peels only

vinegar to cover

To see more: http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2013/03/lemon-vinegar-cleaner/

2 Comments Displaying 2 of 2 comments
  • Lisa McKean
    Wonderful!! Thanks for sharing this!
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Lois R
    Lois R Sherburne, NY
    I used orange peels & vinegar works great.
Stockpiling Moms