Lemon Vinegar Cleaner

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Check out this recipe for Lemon Vinegar Cleaner. I love the effectiveness of cleaning with vinegar and that it is a natural cleaner. My husband is not a huge fan of the smell of vinegar so when Stephanie posted the idea to steep orange peels in vinegar to make it smell better - I couldn't resist trying it too. After trying the Grapefruit Vinegar Cleaner I thought why not try lemon. It is our personal favorite.

I can spray areas and know that it is not harmful to my children. I clean the bathrooms, doorknobs and kitchen counters. There is always a bottle under my sink with vinegar in it. After two weeks of steeping the peels in the vinegar, the lemon peels did work. It turned the vinegar into a sweet smelling cleaner. You can also add lemon essential oil too!

Lemon Vinegar

1, 16-ounce canning jar

2 lemons, peels only

vinegar to cover

To see more: http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2013/03/lemon-vinegar-cleaner/

Stockpiling Moms

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post