Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

A WAY too easy No-Sew Drop Cloth Table Skirt with Fringe!

Dream Home 09.21.14
This is almost too simple to even write about! All I did to make this Ballard Designs inspired round table skirt was to purchase the largest drop cloth I could find and then, using another round table cloth as my template, I cut out a circle. See! Told you it was almost too simple to write about! I added bullion fringe to the bottom using Liquid Stitch and suddenly a plain drop cloth became a luxurious addition to my bedroom. ~Vanessa

To see more: http://www.atthepicketfence.com/2013/03/no-sew-drop-cloth-table-skirt.html

6 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 6 of 6 comments
  • The Endearing Home
    I absolutely LOVE this idea and no sewing required, yay!!! I can't wait to give this a try and if I am brave enough may also try to add some stencils. Thanks so much for sharing this : )
  • Kerryanne ~ Shabby Art Boutique
    Love the addition of the fringing at the bottom of the cloth Vanessa.
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    gawjus!
  • Kathy Elizabeth
    Kathy Elizabeth Charleston, SC
    Pretty Pretty !!
  • Sandy D
    Sandy D Summerville, SC
    can it be dyed?
  • Lesley
    Lesley Beckley, WV
    I have a table in my attic just waiting for something like this!!! Love, love! Thank you for the idea!!
At The Picket Fence

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing