Repurposed Frappuccino Bottles

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I dearly love Starbucks bottled Frappuccinos!

I found a way to justify my consumption!

#Love2Repurpose !

These glass bottles have clear labels that come off super easy, and then if you wash them in the dishwasher any residue that is left will come off during the wash. They look very much like vintage milk this look.

We use them as drinking bottles...they look great with paper straws in them, vases...have fun tying burlap or twine around the neck to dress them up a bit...... we also use them for our collection of sand from the different beaches that we have visited.

You can leave the lids as they are...or spray paint them any color you wish. For my son's sand collection we spray the lids silver...for the collection above we just left the lids as they are because we store them on a high shelf. We then tie a tag with the beach's name on it around the neck.

Time: 30 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
  • Repurposed frappuccino bottles into special memento containers.... #Love2Repurpose #BeforeandAfter

To see more:

• Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Adorable! I love these too! But I want the label left on so I am careful not to mess up the label when I wash them out! I then use them for candies. My guys are always getting bags of candy and I wind up with half of it eaten and no where to put the
  • Kim C
    Kim C Queen Creek, AZ
    Love all these ideas, thank you for sharing this post as I now can justify my purchase as well, really like the idea of using them to drink from!
  • Laura G
    Laura G Evergreen Park, IL
    Oh did I mention that you can spray paint the lids to match your decor? Sorry, my inner Martha Stewart is coming out again.
  • Laura G
    Laura G Evergreen Park, IL
    Daune - I noticed you used a label maker for your labels. Did you know that Avery makes round labels? You can just load the template, add your text and print. Then you just have to stick em to the round tags. :-)
  • Laura G
    Laura G Evergreen Park, IL
    Alright Sheila D, I am up for the challenge. Instead of gathering sand and/or dirt, take lots of pictures, close-up as possible or whatever you prefer. Make sure they are clear with at least 300dpi. Organize the photos that you like, crop and/or enhance
  • Laura G
    Laura G Evergreen Park, IL
    I love this idea. I have always felt guilty when I tossed them out. Great job!
  • Kathy R
    Kathy R Sparta, GA
    what a sweet way to keep memories
  • Sharon Hinson
    Sharon Hinson Ladson, SC
    I also use mine for storing my bead collection in my craft room and my screw, nults bolts mess in the garage by screwing the cap to the underneath of my shelf and screwing the bottle filled with whatever. Bigger than baby food jars and works the same. :)
  • John Temmel Siding Guy
    Oh man this will come in SUPER handy for me! I already had my frapp fix this morning ;) Very clever!!
  • Sheila D
    Sheila D Lilburn, GA
    Just an observation here but, as a former beach dweller, I would be concerned if even a majority of the people who love beaches come and take a scoop of sand. That would leave a large dent in a beautiful seascape! I challenge all you creative people to
  • Donna R
    Donna R Tucson, AZ
    Great idea! I love it but these drinks are way too sweet. I wish they would come out with something less sweet, otherwise I love everything Starbucks!
  • Talithagrace K
    Talithagrace K Eden, NC
  • Sarah
    Sarah Diana, TX
    cute! I re-use all glass jars! Usually as leftover containers but this works well for collections!
  • Tanya
    Tanya Australia
    wonderful idea:)
  • Catherine Russell
    Catherine Russell Cartersville, GA
    I love this idea. I am originally from New Bern, NC and now live in Cartersville, GA which is north of Atlanta. The next time I go home I am going to carry some bottles with me and get some sand to go with my shell collection. Thanks for the idea!!!
Daune | Cottage in the Oaks

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post