Repurposed Frappuccino Bottles

cool dec ideas 07.02.15
I dearly love Starbucks bottled Frappuccinos!

I found a way to justify my consumption!

#Love2Repurpose !

These glass bottles have clear labels that come off super easy, and then if you wash them in the dishwasher any residue that is left will come off during the wash. They look very much like vintage milk bottles....love this look.

We use them as drinking bottles...they look great with paper straws in them, vases...have fun tying burlap or twine around the neck to dress them up a bit...... we also use them for our collection of sand from the different beaches that we have visited.

You can leave the lids as they are...or spray paint them any color you wish. For my son's sand collection we spray the lids silver...for the collection above we just left the lids as they are because we store them on a high shelf. We then tie a tag with the beach's name on it around the neck.

Time: 30 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
  • Repurposed frappuccino bottles into special memento containers.... #Love2Repurpose #BeforeandAfter

To see more: http://cottageintheoaks.com/2012/05/09/special-mementos-containers/

• Rainey Sundays
    Rainey Sundays Joliet, IL
    i use mine for leftover macaronies or sugar and cherrios and vinegar etc so i dont have almost empty boxes in my cabinets and they work great. i also use them for spatulas and spoons etc for my counter top. i love them and they come in handy and look
  • Rainey Sundays
    Rainey Sundays Joliet, IL
    have one in the bathroom for toothbrush
  • Rainey Sundays
    Rainey Sundays Joliet, IL
    use em for straws too
  • Maggie May's Gifts
    Maggie May's Gifts Hilliard, OH
    Such a beautiful way to treasure family trips! Love the natural look too!!
  • Melanie
    Melanie Fair Oaks, CA
    I use mine for refilling with sweet tea instead of buying soda but I need new lids. Anyone know of another way to seal these or other lids that'll fit??
Daune | Cottage in the Oaks