Hometalk.com

Ideas for home 21 hours ago

Powder Room Makeover

It never ceases to amaze me what a fresh coat of paint can do for a room. In just a few hours, you have a whole new look and feel. I transformed a dark powder room into a bright and cheery room with some Sherwin Williams's Silvermist paint, some branches from the backyard, and some easy-peasy framing projects for a powder room makeover on a budget. #SpringFever

To see more: http://sophiasdecor.blogspot.com/2013/03/powder-room-makeover.html#more

40 Comments Displaying 15 of 40 comments | See Previous
  • Maria Champine Sarasota, FL
    Love it!!
  • Delores M Liberty, TX
    Excellent!
  • Sarah Ryan Roswell, GA
    very nice! Love the paint choice!
  • Joanne Menke West Henrietta, NY
    perfect!
  • Beth Jackson, GA
    I love what you did!
  • Lynn Wilhelm Utica, MI
    Love this! Where did you get the mirror? thanks.
  • Donnations@sbcglobal.net Saint Charles, MO
    I like it all! I especially like the framed pieces. What a great idea to frame a fabric print and incorporate a little beadboard. That is inspiring.
  • Gerri Smith Veatch Lockport, IL
    I really love this. I will be redoing one of my bathrooms soon and may use some of your ideas. Good job. Thanks for sharing.
  • Susan H Hammond, IN
    Love it!!
  • very, very nice; great job :)
  • Very beautiful room, inspiring
  • Carolyn Bennet Ford South Lake Tahoe, CA
    Beautiful bathroom; love the paint color and the way you used fabric and frames.....thanks for sharing!
  • Jay India
    Very nice!
  • Love the changes you made to your powder room.Indeed very creative and inspiring.The idea of having antique bottles with a few branches is great but the best and the most unique idea is the lovely bird frames that have been created using available
  • DeMarie I Benkelman, NE
    You rocked it!!!!