Powder Room Makeover

Filiz 09.26.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
It never ceases to amaze me what a fresh coat of paint can do for a room. In just a few hours, you have a whole new look and feel. I transformed a dark powder room into a bright and cheery room with some Sherwin Williams's Silvermist paint, some branches from the backyard, and some easy-peasy framing projects for a powder room makeover on a budget. #SpringFever
  • An inexpensive butterfly print framed in a barn wood frame
  • Antique bottles and branches from the backyard add to the nature-themed accessories to the room
  • Make easy, inexpensive wall art by framing your favorite fabric
  • This is the before color - in progress painting...

To see more: http://sophiasdecor.blogspot.com/2013/03/powder-room-makeover.html#more

• Kala Professional Restoration services
    Love the changes you made to your powder room.Indeed very creative and inspiring.The idea of having antique bottles with a few branches is great but the best and the most unique idea is the lovely bird frames that have been created using available
  • DeMarie I
    DeMarie I Benkelman, NE
    You rocked it!!!!
  • Linda
    Linda Souderton, PA
    Love the wainscoting and how you used it for the picture frames. Super idea and will do that myself. Love the colors. I see you dont have any sink cabinet space for washing,combing.brushing. I would have opted for a white mirrored med cab. as I find the
  • Scrappykat
    scrappykat Wausau, WI
    That mirror is fabulous!! can you tell us more about it? TIA!
  • Wet & Forget
    Wet & Forget Downers Grove, IL
    The decorations are absolutely perfect!
Sophia's - Live Beautifully

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post