Powder Room Makeover

bathrooms 04.21.16
It never ceases to amaze me what a fresh coat of paint can do for a room. In just a few hours, you have a whole new look and feel. I transformed a dark powder room into a bright and cheery room with some Sherwin Williams's Silvermist paint, some branches from the backyard, and some easy-peasy framing projects for a powder room makeover on a budget.

To see more: http://sophiasdecor.blogspot.com/2013/03/powder-room-makeover.html#more

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Kala Professional Restoration services
    Love the changes you made to your powder room.Indeed very creative and inspiring.The idea of having antique bottles with a few branches is great but the best and the most unique idea is the lovely bird frames that have been created using available
  • DeMarie I
    DeMarie I Benkelman, NE
    You rocked it!!!!
  • Linda
    Linda Souderton, PA
    Love the wainscoting and how you used it for the picture frames. Super idea and will do that myself. Love the colors. I see you dont have any sink cabinet space for washing,combing.brushing. I would have opted for a white mirrored med cab. as I find the
  • Scrappykat
    scrappykat Wausau, WI
    That mirror is fabulous!! can you tell us more about it? TIA!
  • Wet & Forget
    Wet & Forget Downers Grove, IL
    The decorations are absolutely perfect!
Sophia's - Live Beautifully