Hometalk.com

Crafts 11.16.13

Lord of the Rings Bunk Beds

I'm not really advertising rustic furniture but I couldn't resist sharing this picture. It's like taken out of a story. I absolutely love it. I can picture myself reading some bedtime stories to my future young ones on a bed like this. I think this design it's good for a cabin though. However, if you like all the fun and want something different, go for it. I think it's fine as long as your kids enjoy it. Remember you'll have to replace their beds when they grow up so build something fun now. There should be more designers creating fun beds .Who knows, perhaps they sell.
21 Comments Displaying 15 of 21 comments | See Previous
  • Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    With beds like that I wouldn't want to grow up. These are wonderful.
  • Barbara porter Greeneville, TN
    Beautiful! I just know the 7 Dwarfs are going to set up camp here!!
  • would look great in a log cabin but maybe bigger for that kid that grows to fast
  • oooooo i love that big bed!!!!! want it need it lol

i like bunk beds but the only problem with them is they hard to make up!

• Yvonne Van Brimmer Apple Valley, CA
    I can see this in Hobbiton or at The Great Hall in Buckland! Love it!!!
  • Sue Allentown, PA
    They are really cute.
  • Denise S. Temecula, CA
    Aha! Kids.. nothing! I would sleep there and my kids are grown!

We lived in Northern Ca. on the coast and all our furniture was made by 'finds' from the sea, the woods etc. We found

• Gayle P. Milton, FL
    What a really cool idea.
  • Sondra A Janesville, WI
    What a fun idea!
  • Sharon mason Oakland City, IN
    How do you change or make these beds?
  • Arzu Aksoy Turkey
    Really funny :)
  • Nothing Brooklyn, NY
    this is the best!
  • Dayoris Custom Hialeah, FL
    Thanks for posting the picture KMS :-) That's a beautiful king size rustic bed. Although the company I work for builds only modern furniture I have a passion for old-rustic stuff. Glad you all enjoy and appreciate this picture as much as I do...Sheers! I
  • Dayoris Custom Hialeah, FL
    These beds, although rustic, look so classy. The stylish lamp, white sheets and old-looking wood makes me think about ancient castles. I love modern furniture too 'believe me' but there is something inspiring about this exotic furniture that makes you
  • Sheila G Charleston, WV
    maybe at camp, but not in my home