Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

How to make a Vanilla Air Freshener Spray

Before & After 12.28.14
I've never much cared for the store bought air freshener sprays. My nose just doesn't like anything real flowery or fruity, or fake smelling for that matter. So I came up with my own homemade Vanilla Air Freshener spray that's a simple combination of vanilla extract and water. And I love it! This works best in a mist bottle rather than a spray bottle so that you get a finer mist sprayed into the air. For the complete recipe, you can click below:
Time: 5 Minutes Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.themakeyourownzone.com/2013/01/diy-vanilla-air-freshener-spray.html

5 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 5 of 5 comments
  • Linda @ Mixed Kreations
    I love the smell of vanilla. bet this smells wonderful. clipping and sharing.
  • Carol hall
    Carol hall Jackson, MI
    I always use the vanilla wax in my melter. Even if you want to burn/melt another scent, it seems vanilla goes with any of them.
  • Bev @ The Make Your Own Zone
    Vanilla is one of my favorite scents too. It's so warm and welcoming.
  • Carol Hammon
    Carol Hammon Baker City, OR
    Vanilla scent makes a lot of rooms smell warm relaxing & more homy feeling
  • Maryann L
    makes me want to make cookies...
Bev @ The Make Your Own Zone

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing