• Eclectically Vintage - Kelly
    I like pretty much every candy out there but luckily, not peeps Becky (J) P so this didn't tempt me!
  • Karen V
    Karen V Kennesaw, GA
    Please tell me You dipped the Peeps in something Like shellac I have an ant problem, I can not imagine eating anything with this many preservatives in it. But this is such a cute and kid friendly idea, I guess the other problem; keeping the kids from
  • Kathy  :)
    Kathy :) Burlington, MA
    my kids would go nuts for this....so very clever !!
  • Sweet Papaya Creative
    Kelly, A peep wreath is probably the most eclectic thing ever! I thought it was the funniest yet cutest wreath I have ever seen. Who would ever thought peeps and wreaths! How long does it last? Do the kids try to steal the peeps? Mine would and she is a
  • Norene1
    Norene1 Sarasota, FL
    I love the bright yellow color of the peep wreath. It is a happy statement with a big smile already built into it. Such a great idea!
  • Eclectically Vintage - Kelly
    Thanks everyone! The peep wreath does make me smile! Karen V no shellac! I just put it in a garbage bag in my basement and had no problems. Maybe you could use one of those
  • John Temmel Siding Guy
    Haha this is so funny and really cute!!! So kid friendly too!!!
  • City Farmhouse
    City Farmhouse Bellport, NY
    Love this so much Kelly!
  • Yvonne Van Brimmer
    Yvonne Van Brimmer Apple Valley, CA
    Funny & cute. I like the multi-colored idea! :)
  • Lorraine F
    Lorraine F Virginia Beach, VA
    YES..I CAN believe it lasted...those things get rock hard!! This is so funky cute!!
  • Debbie
    Debbie Ladoga, IN
    i lead youth group ages preschool - 5th grade. every Easter we have a 'peeps fight'. the kids love throwing peeps at each other. and of course how much does it hurt to get hip by a peep? fun fun fun
  • Linda
    Linda Elmer, NJ
    Thanks for making me smile. Soooooooooooooo cute!
  • Patti Mowery
    Patti Mowery Hattiesburg, MS
    Sooo very cute but I would be afraid of not only ants but mice also. I live in the deep south and it is "warm" pretty much year round...we do get "critters" in our attics from time to time....no basements to be had around here. I may try to make one and
  • Twila Palmatier
    Twila Palmatier Willow, AK
    I live a long ways from a store so need to get everything in one trip. Do you have ANY idea how many Peeps I'd need?
  • Andrea Fogleman
    Andrea Fogleman Ashland, OH
    OMGosh! I hate peeps lol but this is fabulous. Your wreath is the only way I could say I love peeps. lol
Eclectically Vintage - Kelly