It's Time to Party with My Peeps Wreath!

Just Wreaths 11.13.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
There's a party with my peeps - and it's a fun wreath! Can you believe it's lasted all year stored away in my basement!

#SpringFever #Easter

Time: 30 Minutes Cost: $20 Difficulty: Easy
  • Make your own Peep Wreath! Simple with a few things - wreath form, toothpicks and peeps.
  • Peep! 3 things from the craft store and you can have your own wreath.

To see more:

• Debbie
    Debbie Ladoga, IN
    i lead youth group ages preschool - 5th grade. every Easter we have a 'peeps fight'. the kids love throwing peeps at each other. and of course how much does it hurt to get hip by a peep? fun fun fun
  • Linda
    Linda Elmer, NJ
    Thanks for making me smile. Soooooooooooooo cute!
  • Patti Mowery
    Patti Mowery Hattiesburg, MS
    Sooo very cute but I would be afraid of not only ants but mice also. I live in the deep south and it is "warm" pretty much year round...we do get "critters" in our attics from time to basements to be had around here. I may try to make one and
  • Twila Palmatier
    Twila Palmatier Willow, AK
    I live a long ways from a store so need to get everything in one trip. Do you have ANY idea how many Peeps I'd need?
  • Andrea Fogleman
    Andrea Fogleman Ashland, OH
    OMGosh! I hate peeps lol but this is fabulous. Your wreath is the only way I could say I love peeps. lol
Eclectically Vintage - Kelly

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post