Naturally Dyed Easter Eggs

cool dec ideas 09.11.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
This is our favorite way to dye #Easter eggs....the colors are just beautiful! We use stuff that we already have around the house and are always pleased with how they turn out. One of my favorites is to use grape juice and vinegar for a lovely lavender color. I also LOVE the dark pink that using beets, boiling water, and vinegar produce! Gorgeous!We use all kinds of items that are found in most pantries or refrigerators already…..paprika, orange peel, onion skins, carrots, strong coffee……I think the color of naturally dyed eggs is unmatched! For the full tutorial with recipes visit here:
Time: 1 Hour Difficulty: Easy
  • Naturally Dyed #Easter Eggs....always turn out gorgeous colors!
Love the colors that using natural items produce when dyeing eggs!
Items from around our home that we use to dye Easter eggs naturally. So easy and fun!

To see more:

Daune | Cottage in the Oaks

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post