Hanger double duty

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I saw this in Good Housekeeping last night so I took a picture for you with my own too-round hangers to give you the idea. It is a simple soda can tab hung over one hanger giving you double room in your closet.
  • Carol Bidmead Bromund
    Carol Bidmead Bromund Schaumburg, IL
    I read Donna's and Ruby's posts as good natured bantering between the two of them and enjoyed reading it as it brought a smile to my face... hope you two get to be friends!
  • Dee Guy
    Dee Guy Taylor, MI
    this is a great idea.....I have very limited closet space and I drink quite a bit of soda ( I am trying to cut down) now I will get some use from the pull tabs at least!
  • Sandra Sikes
    Sandra Sikes Surrency, GA
    great idea to match clothes for self or kids, especially for school,save that big hassle of not able to find the pants or shirt they want to go with this or that.
  • Robyn
    Robyn Phoenix, AZ
    Great idea you have there Sandra!
  • Beatriz Maria
    Beatriz Maria Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic Of
    great idea but I don,t know if my hanger could support this double duty because they are made of wood.

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post