Bathroom flooring. Has anyone used Bamboo flooring in the bathroom. Any info is helpful, especially the negative

02.22.12
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    With proper prep (ie: backer ..set and screwed over a sound subfloor) the grout will last 20 years or more. Sealing it every couple of years will make your cleaning regime easier. I've seen tile that was 30 and 40 years old and still going strong.
  • Melanie P
    We have gas in our home, can we put only the radiant heating in the bath, and about how much extra do you think it costs? My husband would be doing all the work.
  • LandlightS
    LandlightS Roswell, GA
    If you have an unfinished basement, or access to the subfloor thru a drop ceiling, you can add radiant flooring to the entire level of the house. See www.suntouch.com
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    Another company is "warmly yours" http://www.warmlyyours.com/en-US/ If have installed both of these (suntouch too) these system are designed to install above the subfloor. I have suntouch installed in my master bath...its great.
  • Mike N
    Mike N Chevy Chase, MD
    I've used Warmly Yours for years now with great success. I continue to use them to this day. Excellent product, pricing, and customer service.
LandlightS