Need Advice about false reviews on our google business listing

Since hometalkers are some of the most honest and ethical people that I have had the pleasure of interacting with on the internet- I need your advice.

There is another remodeling company in our work area spamming our review sites including Google places. We have all positive review expect for a few 1 star reviews that are coming from one of my competitors. Should I ignore them and keep on getting good reviews from real clients and trades? Or should I get a few hometalkers to give us good reviews to counteract the negative reviews that are not real? I would never do this to another company even if I did not like them. It is not the ethical thing to do. Here is our places page for your reference-

• Atlanta, GA
    If you belong to some of the same trade organizations, you can always file a claim with the ethics board. You can also hire an attorney. I believe that Kevin specializes in this sort of business.
  • Amazing Improvements and Garages
    I wish... this person runs a criminal operation and works as far under the radar as ya can. I can't even find a current business license on them, yet they project their appearance as the best in the biz in the Atlanta metro. Where we maintain an A
  • Amazing Improvements and Garages
    Matt, Kevin and I have discussed the matter. I'll share this off line with ya.
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    Sounds like its time to get the attorney general involved...just the 23 phony business name scream FRAUD to me.
  • Atlanta, GA
    I agree with KMS- this needs to get kicked up to the next level.
Thank you {% auth.user().name %} for answering this question & helping the community!
Here are some more recent questions

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post