• Janice jenkins
    Janice jenkins Bonne Terre, MO
    AWESOME Idea
  • Jenni
    Jenni Omaha, NE
    Arm & Hammer used to offer an oven spray cleaner. Fumes are very mild. I heated up the oven then shut it off and applied spray all over inside of oven. Let it sit for the correct amount of time. I let it sit overnight. All the gunk turns to a powder and
  • Elaine Simmons
    Elaine Simmons Florence, AZ
    I am a little confused about which screws to use. I have none on the inside of the door but do have some on the top edge of the door. Is that what you mean?
  • Camille S
    Camille S Roswell, GA
    Just spent a few hours this morning cleaning with baking soda and water...then spraying it later with Trader Joe's "Close to Godliness" cleaner on top of baking soda. VERY GOOD SOLUTION--My oven is clean!! Thank you.
  • Rose Voorhies
    Rose Voorhies Franklin, PA
    What is good to use on a stainless Steel stove top!I've tried Bartenders Friend.Make a paste with water.Works good but can't get rust off!Thank you!
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    To Denise Landrum, Take the door off and take it outside and spray it down with what ever you choose. I did that all the time when I cleaned my ex boy friend's rental houses and trust me, they were nasty. With a degreaser, the trick is to let it sit,
  • Lizzie Holmes-Luciano
    Lizzie Holmes-Luciano Boynton Beach, FL
    FANTASTIC !!!! I use that 'combo' for most ALL cleaning purposes, yet didn't think of it as being THAT strong !!!!!
  • Mohay Rix
    Mohay Rix San Andreas, CA
    I don't use anything that is not organic. Orange oil works great !!!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn Springfield, OH
    Appreciate the help. Don't have the nerve up yet to clean the glass. I'll wait until one of the boys is here to do that. Thanks again.
  • Patty Bartlett
    Patty Bartlett Manteno, IL
    thanks I am going to try this!
  • Maryanne
    Maryanne Teaneck, NJ
    This is really awesome I use this to clean tub. show and sinks its gets it amazingly clean!! Try it its the best
  • Mary
    Mary Ridgely, MD
    My glass has broken on my stove top, whats a cheaper way to fix raither than to buy a new oven when everything else works but the glass top is cracked though pieces are NOT missing? HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP Will I get a shortage if water boils down the
  • Kathy Bennett
    Kathy Bennett Walnut Cove, NC
    never use a product called awesome it damaged my lungs now I always use natural products ... please be careful !
  • Lisa Daly
    Lisa Daly Ireland
    in order to keep it clean for longer I place a double layer of kitchen foil/tin foil on the bottom of oven and grill tray
  • Marcy
    Marcy Rogers City, MI
    Mary, check your warranty to see if your stove top is covered, if not see if it can be repaired either thru the store or the appliance company. I am not sure if water will short out your stove, if it's electric be cateful.
Jennifer Lifford