We're in the process of transforming our kitchen on a budget to fit our style.

We painted cabinets, swapped out hardware, painted walls, installed new granite countertops, new zero radius sink and faucets, marble subway tile backsplash, removed vinyl and luan and opted for distressed bamboo when the old original wood floor didn't match up with the plywood addition, removed a pantry and installed a pot rack and French doors. We still need a stove backsplash, baseboards, DIY kitchen island and a larger refrigerator. This is our forever home and we love the change.

To see more: http://diyshowoff.com/2012/01/01/diy-show-off-kitchen-makeover/

• Stephanie N
    Stephanie N Buffalo, NY
    Beautiful!
  • Simply Swider- Stephanie
    Simply Swider- Stephanie Virginia Beach, VA
    I don't know what I love more, the butler's panty or the faucet! You did an amazing job!
  • Kate Allen
    Kate Allen Westport, CT
    Awesome! I had a home renovation business for 8 years so I know how much work it takes, but that first time you have a meal in your new kitchen....such a great feeling. You should be proud!
  • Marcia Hron
    Marcia Hron Brainerd, MN
    Fabulous job! Great style. Especially like the pantry, faucets and french doors.
  • Connie Mar
    Connie Mar United States
    your kitty looks especially beautiful on the new hardwood floors! Love your new kitchen, you did great!
  • Lana C
    Lana C Plainwell, MI
    Thanks for posting. We are in the middle of a major renovation of our kitchen, dining and living area. I have same design oak cabinets as you. We are also going to paint ours. Love how yours turned out. Makes me super anxious to keep working on our project.
  • Andie - Found & Fancied
    I'm in love with your faucet and your buffet!!!! And oh my...that backsplash! Beautiful kitchen!
  • Wanda sinnema
    Wanda sinnema Seattle, WA
    ONE of my FAVORITES,,,,, I have seen. I think its because I have a similiar footprint kitchen. Your original is newer than mine but lots of things are the same. layout, sofits, placement of appliances, doors, and etc.. Love what you did, love the decor
    • DIY Show Off
      DIY Show Off Pittsburgh, PA
      Wanda, thanks! I just looked and I can't find the name of the brand anywhere on the sink. It's a undermount zero radius sink (30x17x 10 in deep). I do love farmhouse sinks too
  • Her Vintage Soul
    Her Vintage Soul Eugene, OR
    just gorgeous! love the selections...color scheme is perfect!
  • Sonja Oswald Prestige Cleanouts & Home Staging Svc
    Awsome Job, love everything you have done with this kitchen!
  • Elaine Simmons
    Elaine Simmons Florence, AZ
    This is how I envision my kitchen to look once I have painted the cabinets. I already have the black granite counter top. I just LOVE the tile back splash!
  • Chantelle Joy
    Chantelle Joy Tangerine, FL
    Great job! I love the whole thing.
  • Shari Veater
    Shari Veater Depoe Bay, OR
    this is a beautiful kitchen!
  • LeSannO
    LeSannO Montgomery, TX
    How are your floors holding up in the kitchen. I've heard so many stories of water causing buckling and spots...Afraid to do wood in the kitchen or dining. Also does it scratch easy with dining chairs being moved in and out at the table?
    • LeSannO
      LeSannO Montgomery, TX
      DIY Show Off Thank you.. I've heard that bamboo is beautiful..I would love to have it in my living area. What I've seen it is pricey. Our living room, dining room, kitchen and
  • Kimberly Schoffler Boynes
    just awesome
DIY Show Off