Hometalk.com

01.24.12

Just saw this from a friend on Facebook and I thought all you Hometalkers would get a kick out of it.

22 Comments Displaying 15 of 22 comments | See Previous
  • should I "duck" now or wait until somebody throws rotten fruit at me? LOL
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    If you installed this, I think visitors might be confused if you were a hardcore Potter fan or a muggle who thinks the whole series is ... you know what.
  • April Lawrenceville, GA
    Oh that was baaaad, Nichter! LOL! :)
  • Marcy Southfield, MI
    I have actually never read a Harry Potter book nor have I seen any of the Harry Potter movies!
  • Pam R Petaluma, CA
    Since the bathroom is a place for privacy, I think this person secretly loves Harry Potter. But wants us to think they don't like him.
  • April Lawrenceville, GA
    Me either, Marcy! LOL Pam! :)
  • I think it was the word "POTTER" that inspired her. I love it.
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    For what it's worth, Marcy and Pam, even though I mainly read serious non-fiction, I loved the books. Just don't start reading them unless you are going to read the whole series. I also have to say that even if I didn't enjoy them, I love the fact that
  • Ricardo B Alpine, TX
    YIKES... that's hairy and I hope they keep the door closed, especially when the throne is NOT in use!
  • Pam R Petaluma, CA
    @Steve G...I never said I didn't like Harry Potter, and I have seen a few of the movies...But I was responding to the question "Hometalk" asked!
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Sorry, Pam. I meant that response for April, not you. It was a typo.
  • April Lawrenceville, GA
    I'm a little bit confused by this, Steve. I'm sorry if I've offended you. I also apologize to you Pam, for the confusion and any upset I have caused by my comments. I would never take a dig at someone here, no matter what. When I said it was "scary,"
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Sorry if my comment was misunderstood. I was not offended by anyone's comments here, and I'm certainly no diehard Potter fan. I was just responding to two of you who said you hadn't read the books or seen the movies, and offering my random
  • April Lawrenceville, GA
    Ooh, okay. Whew. I'd never want to offend you guys. :) In that case, thanks for the recommendations. No problem. I'm sorry too for the confusion. I'm glad that it's cleared up now, I was getting worried. :)
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    I'm also glad that's cleared up, and everyone's happy (I think). I also would hate to offend anyone here.