Just saw this from a friend on Facebook and I thought all you Hometalkers would get a kick out of it.

11.10.15

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!
  • April
    April Lawrenceville, GA
    I'm a little bit confused by this, Steve. I'm sorry if I've offended you. I also apologize to you Pam, for the confusion and any upset I have caused by my comments. I would never take a dig at someone here, no matter what. When I said it was "scary,"
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Sorry if my comment was misunderstood. I was not offended by anyone's comments here, and I'm certainly no diehard Potter fan. I was just responding to two of you who said you hadn't read the books or seen the movies, and offering my random
  • April
    April Lawrenceville, GA
    Ooh, okay. Whew. I'd never want to offend you guys. :) In that case, thanks for the recommendations. No problem. I'm sorry too for the confusion. I'm glad that it's cleared up now, I was getting worried. :)
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    I'm also glad that's cleared up, and everyone's happy (I think). I also would hate to offend anyone here.
  • Paula Edmonds
    Paula Edmonds Colbert, WA
    I think this is great! I would like to see guests' expressions when they first see the toilet!
Marcy