Rolling Kitchen Island and Pantry Storage | Hometalk
152K Views

Rolling Kitchen Island and Pantry Storage

Ann's assorted stuff on Jul 20, 2016
152K Views
The Kitchen is one of the most important rooms in the house, because hey, we all need to eat! I like to pretend that I keep my kitchen organized all the time, when in reality my six kids who...make their own school lunches, help do the dishes, and frequent the snacks WAY too much...constantly un-do my awesome organizing skills. To top it off, it seems like I never have enough storage space!
Well, I am happy to share my rolling kitchen island with pantry storage! If you have a small pantry or a kitchen without an island then this is a great project for you! I kind of love it!
Most of this island is build out of pre made crates so it is a quick and easy build.
  • rolling kitchen island and pantry storage diy, diy, kitchen island, storage ideas, woodworking projects
I designed this in three sections so that you can add or omit sections to make it to fit your needs.
Strips of plywood attached with glue and nails make drawer slides for smaller crates.
Attach everything together...
And you have an awesome and very useful project!
Oh, and you can use both sides which makes it even better! Can you see why I love it?!
Visit my blog for all the details and free plans!

To see more: http://www.mylove2create.com/2016/01/kitchen-island-with-pantry-storage.html

Have Questions About This Post?

• Renae
    Renae Redwood City, CA

This is so very perfect for my kitchen!!! I have been looking everywhere for extra storage and useful counter top space. We remodeled 2 years ago and despite having much more storage I really need an island space to act as an extra pantry. I haven't

• Barbara
    Barbara Lomita, CA

We have a decent size kitchen but limited counter space. This is a bit large for our family but I can see how it can be modified to make a somewhat smaller version and I think it's great! I want one with shelves to house our blender, stand mixer,

• Diane
    Diane Monroe, NC

Robin Tarlton

• Lynn Rickman
    Lynn Rickman Kaufman, TX

Well done, love it! Thanks for sharing!

• Lynn R
    Lynn R Harrisonburg, VA

Great idea ! Michaels has these heavy duty crates on sale this week 40% off. I purchased several yesterday for another project so going back to get more for this project ! Perfect for an arts & craft center ! Thanks for sharing !

­