Celebrate the Winter Garden with these plants, a mix of both evergreen and deciduous that shine in the winter | Hometalk
  • Diane B
    Diane B Dublin, GA

Gardners are such wonderful, generous and loveable people. Sharing advice, abundance and encouragement is part of the payback for getting friendly with Mother Nature and digging in the dirt. : )

• Shirley R
    Shirley R Marietta, GA

Thanks, I will have to get some in color to add to my white!! Also are you famillial with a red/white ie: candy cane color camellia the name I have seen one and it was beautiful... Thanks for you help... Hope that it is warmer there than it is here

• Marcia G
    Marcia G Norman, OK

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW PROLIFIC THEY ARE.

• Marcia G
    Marcia G Norman, OK

WHAT KIND OF GRASS GROWS AND BLENDS WITH BERMUDA BUT GROWS IN THE SHADE.

Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL

Marcia, you will get better answers if you re-post your question as a new question. However, I will tell you if you have a significant amount of shade, no grass will be happy there. Even the most shade-tolerant turf grass needs about six hours a day

­