Our Budget Kitchen Makeover

Kitchen remodel 02.11.16
Working with our existing floorplan and appliances over the past year we livened up our kitchen with a few cosmestic updates. We painted our cabinets in Ben Moore Simply White and Anchor Gray, added in Lansa hardware from Ikea, created open shelving, replaced the faucet and installed a glass and marble mosaic tile backsplash

To see more: http://www.ahomefullofcolor.com/2013/04/official-kitchen-before-and-after.html

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Phoebe Mello
    Phoebe Mello Mount Dora, FL
    Great makeover!!! Came out wonderfully. Could you give an idea of around the budget for your project? I'm looking to spend less than $1500 on mine.
  • Elaine Simmons
    Elaine Simmons Florence, AZ
    Wonderful makeover!
  • Piotr
    Piotr Lake Park, GA
    WOW!!

That is so beautiful! Also I have seen lately this retro style kitchen that I like a lot

• Peggy
    Peggy Punta Gorda, FL
    What a great make-over. Love the white and gray cabinets. And I like the open shelving with the regular cabinet in the middle! Wonderful ideas and execution!
  • Jessica Dafforn
    Jessica Dafforn South Lyon, MI
    In what order did you do everything? I am struggling with where to start and I am doing everything over.
Shavonda @ AHomeFullOfColor