We have remodeled all of the other rooms in our home except our Family Room.

03.25.15
We want to change our fireplace and bookshelves but have no idea where to begin. We want to put our TV above the fireplace and update the book shelves. Help!?!
  • Ringelberg Construction LLC
    Hello, Monica! That is what I do. Designing fireplace and bookshelves, and entertainment units. Love to talk to you to make a thing of joy forever.
  • Stacey D
    Stacey D Canton, GA
    Hi Monica,

We have been slowly remodeling our home over the last year. We had a (fake) stacked stone surround with an out of proportion

• Leigh Rowan
    Leigh Rowan Fort Wayne, IN
    Monica M To me the wall is chopped up; shelves, fireplace, shelves, because they are different colors. The wall would look better and the room wouldn't look so narrow if the back
  • Sam Green
    My idea would be to paint everything white, then mount the tv above the fireplace and limit the number of items on the shelves
  • Monica M
    Monica M Marietta, GA
    We have recently finished the room. See the finished room below. Thanks for all the advise.
Monica M