I have an area in my front yard ive worked on for a while i would like to find some ground cover or plants that do good

in this area that like full shade,and wet red clay any suggestions?I want to plant these on either side of the bridge.Ive got azaleas in part of this area but they are growing very slow.
  • Diane B
    Diane B Dublin, GA
    There are some terrific suggestions and ideas posted for this project. I think we are all excited about seeing the results. Love to dish the dirt!!!
  • Pam Y
    Pam Y Chicago, IL
    I was just wondering what is planted in the boxes on top. I also noticed that you have a lot of filtered light so you can easily plant some grasses. Just stay away from the tiger grass as it gets huge and it really difficult to cut down or move after
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    Oh your place is just beautiful. I think Hosta's do well in the shade down here, but I am not sure about that red clay you have.
  • Marvin R
    Marvin R Sanford, NC
    Thanks Sheryll i think that sounds like a good idea!!!
  • Renee G
    Renee G Garland, TX
    Asian jasmine would be good....
Marvin R

Search Feedback