• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    I love the bridges and the use of the rain gutters for planting troughs. I would like to share that with my organic vegetable gardeners. They will ask me of course is the material toxic. Do you know?
  • White Pine Land Studio, LLC
    I hadn't explored that possibility in terms of eating the plants. Most of what these children will be planting will be just for the experience of playing in the dirt. The blog that I scored the idea from had herbs and winter greens planted in the
  • White Pine Land Studio, LLC
    This was the source for her blog post on the gutters:

http://juneauempire.com/stories/072508/nei_3...

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    It is a way cool idea! thanks for sharing. I may have to incorporate that into my talk at the Home and Garden Show. I will be sure to mention my source :)
  • Dan's of Central Florida, Inc.
    I like the natural elements in the first few pictures. The "building block" wall is pretty cool too.
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    That's a lucky school. Some very creative ideas.
  • White Pine Land Studio, LLC
    Thanks to some very effective fund-raisers, budget was not as confining a requirement as it usually is in this arena of design. It made the process of creating the space much more fluid and allowed me to be a little more creative with some of the
  • HandyANDY Home Renovations All Repairs, LLC
    Nice work....looks like you truly enjoy what you do!
  • Amazing Improvements and Garages
    Like how the slides mirror the slope of the hill....
  • White Pine Land Studio, LLC
    I really do enjoy it. Playgrounds are a fairly recent (within the last few years) addition to my repertoire, but they are fun. On the docket right now is another playground with a pirate ship playset, a farm area with a 'corn maze' and a miniature
  • SheilaG, Plum Doodles
    You did a wonderful job on the design and execution. A lot of thought and planning went into it, very nice.
White Pine Land Studio, LLC