This is a playground that I designed last year that was installed at a Local Atlanta Preschool.

06.21.15
The design requirements were based on The National Arbor Day Foundation's Nature Explore Classroom program. It really was fun to put together. I am currently working on two other similar projects, and hope to have more photos moving forward!

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• White Pine Land Studio, LLC
    Thanks to some very effective fund-raisers, budget was not as confining a requirement as it usually is in this arena of design. It made the process of creating the space much more fluid and allowed me to be a little more creative with some of the
  • HandyANDY - Handyman & All Repairs, LLC
    Nice work....looks like you truly enjoy what you do!
  • Amazing Improvements and Garages
    Like how the slides mirror the slope of the hill....
  • White Pine Land Studio, LLC
    I really do enjoy it. Playgrounds are a fairly recent (within the last few years) addition to my repertoire, but they are fun. On the docket right now is another playground with a pirate ship playset, a farm area with a 'corn maze' and a miniature
  • Molly
    Molly Tacoma, WA
    That building platform with the blocks? Absolutely brilliant and awesome!!! The whole thing is quite wonderful, and truely designed around how children naturally play. You should be a Montessori teacher!
White Pine Land Studio, LLC