Repurposed Plastic Crystal Light containers

03.29.15
I always save the plastic containers from Crystal Light drink mixes. There are so many ways you can #recycle them for convenient storage.

To see more: http://www.addhousewife.com/2012/04/container-love.html

• ScattyLady
    ScattyLady United Kingdom
    I want these. I often look for 'smart containers for my craft room At present I use Chinese takeaway boxes as we have plastic boxes with tight fitting lids and stack neatly. Easy to label with sharpies as I lost my label maker .
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Smart solution Micki.
  • Robyn Farwell
    Robyn Farwell West Lebanon, NH
    Very clever idea Micki!
  • Patti Pacer
    Patti Pacer Hiram, GA
    I use mine to hold straws that I use for smoothies.
  • Sandra L
    Sandra L Sebastian, FL
    I put craft items in mine! So nice to be able to see thru them!
  • Dianne H
    One day I accidently let my box of herbal tea pkts get wet, so I was hurriedly looking for something to put the bags in - Voila, there was an empty Crystal lite container. So now I immediately put all my indivitual tea bags in them. Keeps them fresher, too.
  • Penster47
    Penster47 Verona, MO
    So much neater than plastic baggies!!
  • Georgina A
    Georgina A Winchester, CA
    I save my Crystal Light containers and use them to store items too! Works great!
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    I wish more companies would put their food or other items in reusable containers. We only use their Pure product and it comes in a cardboard box. Maybe if I write the company they'll change.
  • ScattyLady
    ScattyLady United Kingdom
    difficult one Becky, one off compostable container or plastic re-useable one? dilemma as one uses plastic. though I love my chinese takeaway boxes for the same idea of storage for my craft items as they are easy to see inside.
  • Sunny M
    Sunny M Corunna, MI
    Wonderful idea!
  • Cindy Reynolds
    When I travel, I put my pill organizer in one so if the organizer pops open it is not such a big mess. I also use one for perfume, shampoo, etc. to avoid spillage. A comb and brush, toothbrush and so on work in one also. Yes, I don't like to have
  • Genie hall
    genie hall Machias, ME
    I store paper clips, push pins and items like that in my drawer
  • Linda Morgan
    Linda Morgan Fort Worth, TX
    I have two Crystal light cans filled with Silica packets. Dump some in a baggie to dry out a wet phone after drying it best you can (remove battery asap and do not turn the phone on. 24 to 48 hrs in the silica packs and you may save it. Plus I keep
Micki Sellers