Repurposed Plastic Crystal Light containers

03.29.15
I always save the plastic containers from Crystal Light drink mixes. There are so many ways you can #recycle them for convenient storage.

To see more: http://www.addhousewife.com/2012/04/container-love.html

• ScattyLady
    ScattyLady United Kingdom
    difficult one Becky, one off compostable container or plastic re-useable one? dilemma as one uses plastic. though I love my chinese takeaway boxes for the same idea of storage for my craft items as they are easy to see inside.
  • Sunny M
    Sunny M Corunna, MI
    Wonderful idea!
  • Cindy Reynolds
    Cindy Reynolds Isanti, MN
    When I travel, I put my pill organizer in one so if the organizer pops open it is not such a big mess. I also use one for perfume, shampoo, etc. to avoid spillage. A comb and brush, toothbrush and so on work in one also. Yes, I don't like to have
  • Genie hall
    genie hall Machias, ME
    I store paper clips, push pins and items like that in my drawer
  • Linda Morgan
    Linda Morgan Fort Worth, TX
    I have two Crystal light cans filled with Silica packets. Dump some in a baggie to dry out a wet phone after drying it best you can (remove battery asap and do not turn the phone on. 24 to 48 hrs in the silica packs and you may save it. Plus I keep
Micki Sellers

Search Feedback