Repurposed Plastic Crystal Light containers

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I always save the plastic containers from Crystal Light drink mixes. There are so many ways you can #recycle them for convenient storage.

To see more:

• Sunny M
    Sunny M Corunna, MI
    Wonderful idea!
  • Cindy Reynolds
    Cindy Reynolds Isanti, MN
    When I travel, I put my pill organizer in one so if the organizer pops open it is not such a big mess. I also use one for perfume, shampoo, etc. to avoid spillage. A comb and brush, toothbrush and so on work in one also. Yes, I don't like to have
  • Genie hall
    genie hall Machias, ME
    I store paper clips, push pins and items like that in my drawer
  • Linda Morgan
    Linda Morgan Fort Worth, TX
    I have two Crystal light cans filled with Silica packets. Dump some in a baggie to dry out a wet phone after drying it best you can (remove battery asap and do not turn the phone on. 24 to 48 hrs in the silica packs and you may save it. Plus I keep
  • Terra Gazelle
    Terra Gazelle Springfield, LA
    They make great molds for candles. Spray with some oil and the set candle slides right out.
Micki Sellers

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post