Repurposed Plastic Crystal Light containers

04.12.16
I always save the plastic containers from Crystal Light drink mixes. There are so many ways you can them for convenient storage.

To see more: http://www.addhousewife.com/2012/04/container-love.html

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Cindy Reynolds
    Cindy Reynolds Isanti, MN
    When I travel, I put my pill organizer in one so if the organizer pops open it is not such a big mess. I also use one for perfume, shampoo, etc. to avoid spillage. A comb and brush, toothbrush and so on work in one also. Yes, I don't like to have
  • Genie hall
    genie hall Machias, ME
    I store paper clips, push pins and items like that in my drawer
  • Linda Morgan
    Linda Morgan Fort Worth, TX
    I have two Crystal light cans filled with Silica packets. Dump some in a baggie to dry out a wet phone after drying it best you can (remove battery asap and do not turn the phone on. 24 to 48 hrs in the silica packs and you may save it. Plus I keep
  • Terra Gazelle
    Terra Gazelle Springfield, LA
    They make great molds for candles. Spray with some oil and the set candle slides right out.
  • Cathy
    Cathy Penfield, NY
    I am diabetic and use this to collect used syringes before disposing of them. Also use to store makeup brushes eyeliners, etc. anything that gets lost in my makeup bag. Great in kitchen to store cinnamon sticks, home made rubs.
Micki Sellers