How do you keep cats off of the outdoor furniture?

Stray cats lay and spray my outdoor furniture how do i keep them off my patio and furniture?
  • Sherrie
    Sherrie Nixa, MO
    Carol we live trap them. That is usually enough to keep them from coming back. We rent a live trap and trapped one and let him go and haven't seen him since. I put about 2 Tablespoons of tuna in the trap. I am doing it again this week to get another cat.
  • Yair Spolter
    Yair Spolter Brooklyn, NY
    Hi everyone. I'm Yair from Hometalk Support. Just jumping in here to let you know that a number of comments were removed from this thread. Hometalk welcomes every member to express their opinions. However, our posting guidelines prohibit the use of
  • Carol G
    Carol G Abbeville, LA
    I am so sorry to have caused a problem! I just want the cats gone. The humane Society here in the part of LA that I live do not come pick up cats only stray dogs.
  • Pamela Walker
    Pamela Walker Chino, CA
    Carol, you did not cause a problem. You asked a very valid question and what happened was just ugly and unnecessary, I think all of us can agree on that. I am very happy that Hometalk Support came in fixed the "problem".
  • Woodbridge Environmental
    Thanks Yair S. Carol, I would suggest if the local humane society does not handle cats, Which I find kinda strange, perhaps you can find through local animal shelters someone who would handle this for you. There are a lot of people out there that help
Carol G
Thank you {% auth.user().name %} for answering this question & helping the community!
Here are some more recent questions

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post