Tin Accent Wall- for the Backyard

Our new 'industrial chic' backyard is coming along. Our first project was to add a bit of tin for some visual interest. It was pretty easy! #OutdoorProjects #DIYProjects

To see more: http://www.craftytexasgirls.com/2013/04/build-it-tin-accent-wall.html

• Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Love the privacy! Can this be painted a color to deflect heat? If so, it would be perfect!
  • Cyndi Moore Tippett
    Cyndi Moore Tippett Knightdale, NC
    This would be a great idea for those of us who have many trees in the back yard and could use a little "reflecting of light". This idea just might show up in my yard....
  • Crafty Texas Girls
    Crafty Texas Girls Grapevine, TX
    Thanks for all the comments! The tin will age naturally and take on a copper/rust color. Due to the placement of the tin, the finish of the metal, the hardy shrubbery in our yard, and when/where we get sun-- we have not had 'glare' problems or extremem
  • Debby Boyle
    Debby Boyle Necedah, WI
    Doesn't it get hot from the reflection of the sun?
  • Rhonda Devall
    Rhonda Devall Jennings, LA
    I love the fence. I have done this on my front porch to get a little privacy from the rent house next door and also from the rain hitting my front door. I took an old window and hung it on the tin to cut some of the bright glare. Over the years it
Crafty Texas Girls