Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Stamped Vintage Silverware Whirligig

Garden Inspiration 17 hours ago
Are you looking for unique decor for your garden? Well look no further! For this project, I hammered out the vintage silverware, stamped the words, and then glued it on to a vintage wheel. The wheel is then attached to a plastic pole and staked into the ground. I chose to stamp the words to my favorite scripture, but the possibilities are endless.

To see more: http://findinghomeonline.com/outdoor-vintage-silverware-whirligig/

20 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 16 of 20 comments | See Previous
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    This is awesome!
  • Maria Maxey
    Maria Maxey Davenport, FL
    such a great idea.Hopefuly my friend will make one for me.Love this ideas too.

My best friend (hubby is working on this great project for our butterfly gardens.Angel Grandmes Gardens/crafty

• Lisa H
    Lisa H Mc Millan, MI
    Where did you get the alphabet stamps? Love this!!
  • RUTH
    RUTH Leander, TX
    It's different, I'll give ya that much.
  • Lisa F
    Are these 100% silver, silver plated, or stainless? I have tried hammering stainless and those suckers are hard to bend. Thanks Finding Home
  • Ann M
    Ann M Surprise, AZ
    I really love this.
  • Joan A
    Joan A Beaverton, OR
    cute, cute!
  • Jan
    Jan Yamhill, OR
    Do you have any idea how much that grape patterned fork is worth here in the land of vineyards;)
  • Holly Clark
    Holly Clark Port Charlotte, FL
    I have an antique set of silver, lots of it from my grandmother. I really need them appraised before I do something like this and then see someone like vand's comment lol. It's a neat idea and fits well in the herbs garden!
  • Nance Anderson
    Nance Anderson Cottage Grove, MN
    Very different, very unique, and very clever.
  • Stephen Andrew
    Stephen Andrew Powell, OH
    Gorgeous lavender!!!
  • Andrea Boyea Maiorana
    Like it soooo much!
  • Jan
    Jan Yamhill, OR
    MOST SILVER PLATE ISN'T TOO VALUABLE, BUT YOU CAN FIND OUT FROM , REPLACEMENTS LTD HOW MUCH THEY ARE SELLING DIFFERENT PATTERNS FOR AND EBAY CAN BE A PLACE TO GET AN IDEA OF WORTH TOO. IF YOU NOW YOUR PATTERN AND THE MAKER THEY PROBABLY HAVE A WEB SITE.
  • Robert Simonds
    Robert Simonds Bryson City, NC
    Amazing! it made a beautiful area
  • Bernadette L
    Bernadette L Avis, PA
    love it,great idea
Finding Home

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing