How to Easily Remove Hard Water Deposits

Cleaning 04.07.16
I don't know how it happened or when it happened but one day when I looked down at my kitchen sink faucet there was grime and hard water deposits that had accumulated from the past 10 years! One day there was nothing and the next day bam it was there! It was disgusting and I wanted it gone ASAP so I broke out the big guns and with ease was able to remove 10 years of hard water deposits in 15 mintues! Check out the before and after pictures and find out what tools you need to remove hardwater deposits like this. http://decoratedchaos.blogspot.com/2013/04/re...

To see more: http://decoratedchaos.blogspot.com/2013/04/reviving-old-kitchen-sink-faucet.html

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Patsy
    Patsy Destrehan, LA
    If you use vinegar and baking soda, then wrap a piece of paper towel around the area that is saturated with the vinegar, let it sit, you won't have to scrub. Using that scrub pad will scratch the surface of your faucet and your sink and in time you'll
  • Ricardo Martinez Ramos
    Ricardo Martinez Ramos United Kingdom
    1/4 harpic or any other limescale toilet cleaner (yes, the blue stuff you pour down your toilet bowl) and 3/4 of distilled vinegar. apply with a soft brush. you can sprinkle salt around to brush it with if you want to make it more aggressive but never
  • Kala Professional Restoration services
    Such a great article you have shared with us. I liked the makeover of this project. The ideas shared by you are really very innovative. I also have some notions about this topic. Hard water stains have a tendency to look particularly bad and build in
  • DONNA JO
    DONNA JO Carthage, MO
    I use pickle juice! It's mainly vinegar & spices, plas no need to buy vinegar. Just strain the spices out of the vinegar, wet paper towels & place around where the hard water stains are, wait while cleaning the rest of the kitchen and rinse off, scrub
  • Candy Shields
    Candy Shields Kissee Mills, MO
    For your shower heads, just put the vinegar and baking/soda/water solution into a zip bag and immerse the shower head in it and leave overnite for best results... no scrubbing it will be sparkling new and if you do this every couple fo months, you wont
Jennifer @ Decorated Chaos